Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Former Yooper's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"No judgment here.  One thing I learned very early in life is that sex can be for sex…"

Former Yooper replied Jun 13 to hormones

34 on Thursday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"It has been 15 months.   Two homes, one north, one south, both filled with his cloth…"

Former Yooper replied Mar 11 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

74 Jun 15
Reply by Lost Izzie

VOLUNTEER

"Today would have been my husband's birthday.   If he had lived, we'd be celebrating…"

Former Yooper replied Jan 20 to JANUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Jan 20
Reply by Former Yooper

"Tonight I am reflecting on the eve of my husband's 1st anniversary of his death.  Th…"

Former Yooper replied Dec 12, 2017 to When Does It Stop

16 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by InsideLove

"I am so sorry for your loss.  Yes, personally I would contact an attorney.  Ask some…"

Former Yooper replied Sep 28, 2017 to What to do?

7 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Orb101214

"My voice message was on a home answering machine.  Not a cell."

Former Yooper replied Aug 11, 2017 to Losing their voice on the landline voice mail.

15 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Susan

"One day short of five weeks in ICU, Dick's heart went out of rhythm twice.  Both tim…"

Former Yooper replied Jun 20, 2017 to Discussion thread -- for those who had to "pull the plug"

23 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Kat70

"In a heartbeat.  No hesitation. He was the best 43 years of my life."

Former Yooper replied Jun 18, 2017 to Would you do it again?

34 Jan 14
Reply by danny's girl

"I am so sorry for your loss.  How long has it been since your loss?"

Former Yooper replied Jun 6, 2017 to i just dont know what to do

26 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by BelovedPeach

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service