Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

sib4's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have pages and pages of them collected over the years. Here are a few:   I am resp…"

sib4 replied Dec 29, 2011 to Do you have any favorite poems or quotes that have helped you?

179 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by vintage56(barb)

VOLUNTEER

"Keys and the water in the kitchen sink.  I live out in the country and everyone keep…"

sib4 replied Nov 15, 2011 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5
Reply by Averysmom

"Short answer: No, because no one can survive it, they can prolong their life, but th…"

sib4 replied Jun 13, 2011 to Do you get angry if someone survives the event or illness that killed your spouse?

26 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Wendy

VOLUNTEER

"Are we too sensitive?  I don't think so, especially  so for those that are just star…"

sib4 replied Jun 3, 2011 to Are we too sensitive about small things? What hits you? When someone says their car "died" or laughs at the news, flower bouquets wilt on the table, etc.

17 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by A Widowed Father

"I don't think I ever used the title of Mrs in the 29 years we were married.  I can't…"

sib4 replied May 31, 2011 to Are you still a Mrs? Are you still married, widowed, or WHAT?

26 May 31, 2011
Reply by sib4

VOLUNTEER

"I thought forthe longest time that there should be someone playing the theme song fo…"

sib4 replied May 20, 2011 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3276 May 22
Reply by DaninKansasCity

VOLUNTEER

"Hi everyone. I go by sib 4.  My husband Ron died 2/12/06.  We were married just shor…"

sib4 replied May 16, 2011 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4335 on Wednesday
Reply by Averysmom

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service