Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

cupspinner's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Fellow introvert.  I totally get the "alone time to recharge" part.  But I sorely mi…"

cupspinner replied Dec 31, 2016 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

35 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by only1sue

"Strange, isn't it?  Shopping can be a minefield!  I once started crying over Kalamat…"

cupspinner replied Dec 31, 2016 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

35 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by only1sue

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.  Isn't that just perfec…"

cupspinner replied Jul 8, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 Jan 14
Reply by Lev

"When my husband got his diagnosis, and the prognosis was 8-18 months, I just knew I…"

cupspinner replied Jul 7, 2013 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

169 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Gary'swife

"I am sad to read this discussion and be able to totally identify with it.  The peopl…"

cupspinner replied Jul 7, 2013 to Friends after death

42 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by jean

"Wow, Tara, that was pretty harsh treatment.  Quite uncalled for.  If that is how thi…"

cupspinner replied Jul 7, 2013 to Friends after death

42 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by jean

"Gordy's widow - " actually most of my life I haven't listened to much of anything I…"

cupspinner replied Jul 6, 2013 to Psychic Mediums

187 May 31, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Mrs. D., from all I've read from people who have had near death experiences, all the…"

cupspinner replied Jul 5, 2013 to when do the regrets go away?

26 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by robinslove

"OK, folks, I'll jump into this conversation....  I have not contacted a medium since…"

cupspinner replied Jul 5, 2013 to Psychic Mediums

187 May 31, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Liz, I had a good friend who took in college kids.  This lady was widowed but took i…"

cupspinner replied Jul 4, 2013 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

154 2 hours ago
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service