Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rob-edmonton's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone in Edmonton area is invited to the Edmonton Widowed social group.  We meet on…"

Rob-edmonton replied Feb 17 to Where is everyone from?

266 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

"Edmonton Alberta - if you're visiting us in sunny Edmonton, come join us widowed fol…"

Rob-edmonton replied Jun 1, 2017 to Where is everyone from?

266 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

"I'm sorry you are a widow - it is a different road altogether when you have young ki…"

Rob-edmonton replied Nov 29, 2016 to Single parenting - no support - unemployment - OMG

7 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Rob-edmonton

"thank you for your replies - they mean so much to me - wish we could all have coffee…"

Rob-edmonton replied Nov 28, 2016 to Single parenting - no support - unemployment - OMG

7 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Rob-edmonton

"thank you Melissa today i'm trying to not slide deeper into depression.  Today I fe…"

Rob-edmonton replied Nov 22, 2016 to Single parenting - no support - unemployment - OMG

7 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Rob-edmonton

"Problems fitting in as an older parent when i was widowed, I had a 3 year old and t…"

Rob-edmonton replied Sep 6, 2016 to Problems fitting in as an older mom.

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rob-edmonton

"hi Leah meetup.com is a great site, and the widow groups are good, I don't nt think…"

Rob-edmonton replied Apr 14, 2016 to meetup group for us widowed folks

6 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"hi Chloe, it's at www.meetup.com and it's under Edmonton Widows and Widowers, it's a…"

Rob-edmonton replied Apr 14, 2016 to meetup group for us widowed folks

6 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service