Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Freebird's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I provided extremely detailed instructions on how to transfer files using the Window…"

Freebird replied Dec 29, 2019 to Disconnecting hubby's Verizon android phone

9 Jan 6
Reply by Maggiepie

"Maggiepie...I am a retired engineer/computer nerd. I am very adept at retrieving thi…"

Freebird replied Dec 28, 2019 to Disconnecting hubby's Verizon android phone

9 Jan 6
Reply by Maggiepie

"Only on the site since Nov 2019. My beloved Smitty died suddenly in 2004. How I wish…"

Freebird replied Dec 28, 2019 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

26 Dec 31
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"Beautiful memory :) I took a short break to get thru the holidays, so I am just logg…"

Freebird replied Dec 28, 2019 to How about a good memory ?

10 Jan 16
Reply by Callie2

"SHOES !!!! Marvelous. I took a short break to get thru the holidays, so I am just lo…"

Freebird replied Dec 28, 2019 to How about a good memory ?

10 Jan 16
Reply by Callie2

"Wonderful story ! Your photo was marvelous. :) At certain times of the year, we all…"

Freebird replied Dec 13, 2019 to How about a good memory ?

10 Jan 16
Reply by Callie2

"You're welcome for the topic. It's not always an easy thing to respond to, but somet…"

Freebird replied Dec 1, 2019 to How about a good memory ?

10 Jan 16
Reply by Callie2

"Hello, New member here. Widowed since Fall of 2004. If it is any consolation, I stil…"

Freebird replied Nov 27, 2019 to Still Lost

8 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Freebird

"Oh definitely have a pet. We had 2 mature dogs when Smitty passed suddenly in Fall 2…"

Freebird replied Nov 27, 2019 to The Effect of Pets

212 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Freebird

VOLUNTEER

"You're welcome, BillDrums. My husband's passing in 2004 was also a sudden thing. Ouc…"

Freebird replied Nov 27, 2019 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5308 on Tuesday
Reply by Estragon

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service