Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lindi's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Malgosia. My DH died this May and it would have been his 70th birthday on Octobe…"

Lindi replied Oct 21 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

16 Nov 12
Reply by I_was_here (Jamie)

VOLUNTEER

"It would be DH's 70th birthday today.   He died suddenlt this May. I have been keep…"

Lindi replied Oct 19 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

16 Nov 12
Reply by I_was_here (Jamie)

"Get a dog!  She's one of the reasons I have to get out of bed and walk 1-2 hours a d…"

Lindi replied Sep 5 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

VOLUNTEER

"It would have been our 35th wedding anniversary today.  DH died this May. I was drea…"

Lindi replied Aug 29 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

20 Sep 6
Reply by Claddagh2011

"A week or so before my DH died suddenly, my laptop kept crashing or freezing for no…"

Lindi replied Aug 20 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

"I'm 3 months into this. I tending to read books on widowhood, grief and psychic stuf…"

Lindi replied Aug 11 to Are you able to read a book?

55 Aug 12
Reply by Nance63

"I can relate to that Nance63.  I had lots of reasons to resent DH- our 35 year marri…"

Lindi replied Aug 8 to Dreams

28 Aug 8
Reply by Lindi

"I had a weird dream last night that David Bowie was running a corner shop with his d…"

Lindi replied Aug 7 to Dreams

28 Aug 8
Reply by Lindi

VOLUNTEER

"I've been widowed for 3 months.  I removed my wedding ring for a day last week, jut…"

Lindi replied Aug 7 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 Aug 12
Reply by BelovedPeach

"My DH died 3 months ago.  I've had some upsetting emails from his son.   When I tri…"

Lindi replied Aug 7 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service