Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

MidnightBear (Tony)'s Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"No Problem - and it was nice meeting you and so many other people too.  I am startin…"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Mar 28 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Debbie -  If you are on Facebook, look up Dianne West on Facebook and friend her. …"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Mar 28 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Leelu42,  You know taking a step forward is sometimes all we can do some days.  By w…"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Mar 25 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4759 on Thursday
Reply by norm

"oh well if you all are going to be sparkly then I guess I need to find something, ma…"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Mar 13 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Pirate Ball? Okay so I just read the schedule (been a crazy couple weeks at work so…"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Mar 11 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"This is both a sad statement and a compelling one.  The fact that so many people fee…"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Feb 22 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I just modified my flight, I am not coming in at 1PM.  I wasn't really thinking when…"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Feb 12 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I am looking forward to spending time with some other people who understand my curre…"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Feb 9 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I am only 1 month into the journey and I still have bags of clean laundry that belon…"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Dec 11, 2017 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

44 on Tuesday
Reply by Lost Izzie

VOLUNTEER

"Welcome to the club we all wish we could say we weren't a part of.  I am also still…"

MidnightBear (Tony) replied Nov 22, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4759 on Thursday
Reply by norm

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service