Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"I woke up on the 4 year anniversary of Frank's death to his son sending me a funny l…"

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 27 to One year later and no one remembers

14 May 7
Reply by cushty1

"it's been 4 years for me. I had a fleece jacket on the back of my chair and when I s…"

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 30 to Dreams

8 Apr 18
Reply by Mrs.Linda

VOLUNTEER

"March 19 he would have 79."

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 5 to MARCH Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

3 Apr 3
Reply by J in Florida

"Just thought of another one - when he got to the end of a roll of paper towels or TP…"

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 5 to the little things

19 Mar 7
Reply by Lisa_says

"I had another "visitation" dream last night. We were holding each other and it was s…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 23 to Do you ever dream that they come back? What would your life look like if they did?

8 Feb 26
Reply by only1sue

"4 years here. I think I have adjusted OK but still the tears well up unexpectedly at…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 18 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

18 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

"It's 4 years now, and just walking by a couple shopping in the food store brought te…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 8 to After almost 2 years, little things can still set me off

14 Feb 12
Reply by Callie2

"Forever Isn't Long Enough for Me - Judith Durham, who wrote and sings, is also a wid…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 8 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

35 Apr 3
Reply by J in Florida

"I have had dreams like that - mainly, will I have to give back the life insurance? I…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 2 to Do you ever dream that they come back? What would your life look like if they did?

8 Feb 26
Reply by only1sue

"we had sold our house before Frank passed, so no problem there. When it came time to…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 26 to Having a hard time taking my wife off of accounts, etc...Is anyone else having trouble? Is it important?

36 May 8
Reply by Mrs.Linda

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service