Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"I had another one the other night. I have been waking up in the middle of the night,…"

vintage56(barb) replied on Monday to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

165 18 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"that is so nice! I am back to anxious dreams about my husband. Last night I dreamt h…"

vintage56(barb) replied Aug 8 to Dreams

28 Aug 8
Reply by Lindi

"I had another one last night - just a long, sweet kiss, so real. I woke up crying. A…"

vintage56(barb) replied Aug 7 to Dreams

28 Aug 8
Reply by Lindi

"forgot to mention, on the way home I had lunch at a free BBQ at a hardware store tha…"

vintage56(barb) replied Aug 5 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

165 18 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"wow, I just had a couple of days FILLED with God winks. I stepped way outside my com…"

vintage56(barb) replied Aug 5 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

165 18 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"I love it too. Gotta go, something in my eye...darn it..."

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 19 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

165 18 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"I was eating breakfast the other day and looking out at the deck. Two birds in uniso…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 18 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

165 18 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

VOLUNTEER

"July 26 it will be two years since we committed Frank's ashes to the sea. Things hav…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 9 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma

"I would tell him "see you in court, buddy, I will tell the judge everything you said…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 6 to Overwhelmed ...

21 Jul 19
Reply by soul

"I had a similar situation, Frank and I were everything to each other. (No kids toget…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jun 11 to i just dont know what to do

26 Jul 5
Reply by BelovedPeach

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service