Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not had a pet for years, but I cried when I read the original post. Dogs and…"

vintage56(barb) replied Aug 5 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

17 Aug 18
Reply by Roxi

"there is also a great book called "Hello from Heaven" about the many ways our loved…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 26 to Phone Call from the Afterlife?

23 12 hours ago
Reply by shebert56

"Hi Beth, there is a private group on here, "public losses" (under the Groups tab) th…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 21 to Death not caused by illness or accident

1 Jul 21
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"I wish I had spent more time with him, esp. at the end. He loved watching sports on…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 19 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

47 Aug 18
Reply by Etchtech

"Oh Roxana, please don't feel that way. I bet he loved you loads just the way you wer…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 19 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

47 Aug 18
Reply by Etchtech

"Just want to jump in about the camping stuff. We have an organization in this area t…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 19 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

586 Jul 19
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"I do that too. I don't know if it makes people uncomfortable, I don't care . He was…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 8 to One year later and no one remembers

20 Jul 10
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

"Been 4.5 years for me, have not dated. I would not rule out dating but no one has as…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 5 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

34 Aug 4
Reply by Athena53

"He had a lump on his shoulder/neck area and was feeling pretty run down in general.…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 5 to Hi Everyone

6 Jul 7
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"Hi, I also lost my DH to lymphoma, 4.5 years ago. It can take a long time to get use…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 3 to Hi Everyone

6 Jul 7
Reply by Mrs.Linda

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service