Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"I went to one guy, Drew Cali - absolutely cold reading. Unbelievable connection. Ama…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 5 to Mediums

14 yesterday
Reply by Dee1960

"yeah, ask for the car back. Tell her you want to keep it in YOUR family. SMH too!!"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 5 to Mother-in-law Zinger

6 Feb 15
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

VOLUNTEER

"I had another little "sign" that made me smile - I had picked up a used book called…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 1 to Dreams and signs. Does your loved one appear to you in dreams?

258 Feb 1
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"I found myself sticking to "my" side of the bed (left side) for years after Frank di…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 29 to Still sleep on the same side of the bed?

5 Feb 11
Reply by only1sue

"I gained some weight after he died and now I can't take it off. I may someday (If I…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 22 to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

25 on Saturday
Reply by ChelaDreams

"I've thought of that also. What if my DH is reincarnated, and when I die, he is not…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 14 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"Almost 5 years here, I still talk to him. I ask him how I am doing, if he would be p…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 12 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"I had an acquaintance ask that a few weeks after Frank died (and he KNEW) and I said…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 4 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

51 Jan 25
Reply by phyllis

"Thank you. Christmas will be over tomorrow and I need to start practicing saying "Fi…"

vintage56(barb) replied Dec 25, 2019 to Christmas 2019 and beyond

4 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Maggiepie

"I miss logging on in the morning and having coffee with Don and the gang. The FB cha…"

vintage56(barb) replied Dec 17, 2019 to ATTN: ADMINS, Any updates on the new chat room?

20 Jan 7
Reply by Maggiepie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service