Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a similar situation, Frank and I were everything to each other. (No kids toget…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jun 11 to i just dont know what to do

18 on Friday
Reply by Susan

"I have never had luck freezing cooked pasta, it gets mushy when thawed."

vintage56(barb) replied Jun 9 to Recipes For One

22 Jun 15
Reply by Susan

"When I saw a medium 5 months after Frank passed, one of the things he said was, "You…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jun 6 to Recipes For One

22 Jun 15
Reply by Susan

"Frank had said he wanted cremation (we both did, for ourselves) and hated funerals.…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jun 6 to Do you ever get annoyed at the price of funerals?

43 Jun 12
Reply by widow85

"I would tell them, Thank you for your concern, but I need to do things my own way. L…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jun 6 to what to say to people who tell you how to handle things.IM STUCK.

7 8 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"I'm sure many of you know about "pennies from heaven" - finding pennies as signs fro…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 16 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

138 May 26
Reply by Nieta

"I spent about 1.5 years with Frank, taking care of him when he was sick, staying in…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 8 to I Had Another " First " Today.

20 May 17
Reply by Lupe's husband

"(((hugs))) photonut, I can relate. Frank had 4 kids (not mine) who ran the gamut fro…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 2 to What's scaring you these days?

30 May 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Aw Frank, now you have made me cry.... I like your idea though."

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 31 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

"Darn, if it wasn't for that negative attitude of yours, everything would be JUST FIN…"

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 31 to Stupid People

58 May 17
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service