Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (275)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi D, my story is similar. Frank also had DLBCL but due to his age, a stem cell tran…"

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 15 to recently widowed

4 Apr 15
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Having a hard time today, Frank would have been 80 today. Missing him so much, espec…"

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 19 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

47 on Saturday
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"I thought about this some more (after watching a video on how to remove stubborn rin…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 25 to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

37 Jul 23
Reply by Marian

"No, the one I saw said "Don't keep coming back, nothing to gain from it." I know som…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 25 to Mediums

18 Feb 29
Reply by Dee1960

"I went to one guy, Drew Cali - absolutely cold reading. Unbelievable connection. Ama…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 5 to Mediums

18 Feb 29
Reply by Dee1960

"yeah, ask for the car back. Tell her you want to keep it in YOUR family. SMH too!!"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 5 to Mother-in-law Zinger

6 Feb 15
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

VOLUNTEER

"I had another little "sign" that made me smile - I had picked up a used book called…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 1 to Dreams and signs. Does your loved one appear to you in dreams?

258 Feb 1
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"I found myself sticking to "my" side of the bed (left side) for years after Frank di…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 29 to Still sleep on the same side of the bed?

5 Feb 11
Reply by only1sue

"I gained some weight after he died and now I can't take it off. I may someday (If I…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 22 to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

37 Jul 23
Reply by Marian

"I've thought of that also. What if my DH is reincarnated, and when I die, he is not…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 14 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service