Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"so happy for you!! "

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 17 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

632 on Thursday
Reply by jacqrach19

"I started the day by re-reading some of the little home made cards and poems we used…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 15 to How was your valentine's day like no other? Here's mine.

15 Feb 16
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"My boss where I volunteer is my age and divorced. She signed up for Match and had a…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 9 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Glad you found someone, Mark. "

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 8 to LOVE AGAIN

11 on Tuesday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"well after 3 years I thought it was time to donate a sweatshirt of Frank's that I ha…"

vintage56(barb) replied Feb 2 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

554 Feb 13
Reply by Bonaroo

"We used to have popcorn many Sunday afternoons watching sports. He always said, You…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 27 to Let's Grumble

22 Feb 2
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"My Frank would cook his own food sometimes and I would cook mine. I would make enoug…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 26 to Let's Grumble

22 Feb 2
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Frank was thrifty to a fault on most things. He could squeeze a nickel until the Ind…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 17 to Let's Grumble

22 Feb 2
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

VOLUNTEER

"Today it is 3 years. I had a fragmented night's sleep last night, lots of bad dreams…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 16 to JANUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Jan 20
Reply by Former Yooper

"Rainy, you should talk to Don, he went to NOLA by himself."

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 15 to Unfinished plans and a watchdog.

8 Feb 8
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service