Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sure many of you know about "pennies from heaven" - finding pennies as signs fro…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 16 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

113 6 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"I spent about 1.5 years with Frank, taking care of him when he was sick, staying in…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 8 to I Had Another " First " Today.

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"(((hugs))) photonut, I can relate. Frank had 4 kids (not mine) who ran the gamut fro…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 2 to What's scaring you these days?

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Aw Frank, now you have made me cry.... I like your idea though."

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 31 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

"Darn, if it wasn't for that negative attitude of yours, everything would be JUST FIN…"

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 31 to Stupid People

58 on Wednesday
Reply by MPMom

"Hi - I lost my Frank too, over 2 years ago. His sister has been great, we are closer…"

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 16 to Please tell me it's not just me...

12 Apr 28
Reply by barbee

"I loved Frank so much, one of my problems was what to do with all that love (no kids…"

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 10 to Trying to Find Myself and Be Me Again.

18 Apr 12
Reply by Imogen

"more (((hugs)))). It really sucks."

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 10 to My first anniversary- alone

5 Mar 13
Reply by kenslove

"I had a great one. IRL I sometimes wake up and feel as if someone is behind me in be…"

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 10 to Dreams

22 Mar 14
Reply by Nance63

"I had one last night, we were in a skyscraper, somewhere in the middle, there were 2…"

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 5 to Dreams

22 Mar 14
Reply by Nance63

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service