Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know if Frank would want me to get married again. He was very big on loyalty…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jul 4 to Permission to Remarry

38 Jul 11
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I love this!! ((((HUGS)))) LP. "

vintage56(barb) replied Jun 12 to Memorial jewellery

10 Jul 13
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"I was feeling particularly sad a few days ago, and realized it was the 40th annivers…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 30 to MAY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

4 Jun 2
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I thought of another one - if we were going somewhere, like to bed, he would say "Ti…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 25 to the little things

12 Jun 3
Reply by Nattfodd

"That is horrible ((((hugs)))) Shelley. Sorry you have to deal with this person. I a…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 25 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

174 May 25
Reply by shelley

"Welcome Keena. It has been over 3 years for me but I still found myself losing it th…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 21 to Introducing myself

5 May 21
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"My DH was also cremated. When he passed I saved a bit of his hair. I got a glass "pe…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 21 to Memorial jewellery

10 Jul 13
Reply by Athena53

"I had one today, cooking rice of all things. I was looking for some bouillon or some…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 3 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"just thought of another one he would say - "Vouloir, c'est pouvoir." French for "Whe…"

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 30 to the little things

12 Jun 3
Reply by Nattfodd

"I wish I had thought to do that."

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 21 to Photo's of possessions...Short article I came across

2 Apr 22
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service