Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Keena. It has been over 3 years for me but I still found myself losing it th…"

vintage56(barb) replied yesterday to Introducing myself

5 yesterday
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"My DH was also cremated. When he passed I saved a bit of his hair. I got a glass "pe…"

vintage56(barb) replied yesterday to Memorial jewellery

2 yesterday
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"I had one today, cooking rice of all things. I was looking for some bouillon or some…"

vintage56(barb) replied May 3 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"just thought of another one he would say - "Vouloir, c'est pouvoir." French for "Whe…"

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 30 to the little things

9 Apr 30
Reply by Shoosie2

"I wish I had thought to do that."

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 21 to Photo's of possessions...Short article I came across

2 Apr 22
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"that was good, thank you."

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 12 to a very uplifting article

2 Apr 23
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I gave all my contact info to the place I volunteer M-W-F and told them if you can't…"

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 12 to Who would notice?

2 Apr 12
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"A fellow widow (twice over) told me "Now you will find YOU." She was right, I had be…"

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 10 to What is the most comforting thing someone has said to you since your loss?

3 Apr 10
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"It has been over 3 years for me and while I think I am doing well, I still find tear…"

vintage56(barb) replied Apr 2 to Emotional Days?

5 Apr 9
Reply by myranndah

"it's a beautiful poem."

vintage56(barb) replied Mar 26 to Poems, songs and sayings...

4 Apr 17
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service