Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"Doug, I would contact your local Council on Aging, I bet they know someone who could…"

vintage56(barb) replied on Wednesday to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

531 on Wednesday
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Well I just saw my sister this weekend. I was not expecting a Thanksgiving invite an…"

vintage56(barb) replied on Tuesday to Plans for the holidays

6 on Tuesday
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Ditto to what Callie said. The first week or so I was not alone, had friends and fam…"

vintage56(barb) replied Oct 14 to Husband died just 1 week ago

7 on Monday
Reply by ncaru001

VOLUNTEER

"I am now MORE tolerant of the small stuff.  Get cut off on the road, have to wait in…"

vintage56(barb) replied Oct 8 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

23 on Tuesday
Reply by booktime (Susan)

VOLUNTEER

"I remember the thrill of getting one when I was a kid. I always thought "Fun" size w…"

vintage56(barb) replied Oct 8 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

12 12 hours ago
Reply by Racingfan60

VOLUNTEER

"I am looking forward to Halloween - first year I live in a fairly populated area, an…"

vintage56(barb) replied Oct 7 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

12 12 hours ago
Reply by Racingfan60

"at 2.5 years I still have a few things - his bathrobe, which is now my bathrobe, a s…"

vintage56(barb) replied Oct 2 to Cleaning out the pantry = major tears!

23 Oct 2
Reply by soulmate

"When Frank came home from the hospital, to be on hospice, I drove home first and pic…"

vintage56(barb) replied Sep 28 to Cleaning out the pantry = major tears!

23 Oct 2
Reply by soulmate

"wow, I was lucky, I didn't even have to probate Frank's will as all assets were eith…"

vintage56(barb) replied Sep 12 to Stepson expected more in my husband's will; he is harassing me

11 Sep 17
Reply by Callie2

"I just came across this one. Lyrics in the description Like a Sad Song"

vintage56(barb) replied Aug 29 to What song or line(s) from a song relate to how you feel? And how/why?

135 Sep 12
Reply by HelensRay

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service