Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

vintage56(barb)'s Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (230) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Today was really hard. I woke up to a funny link forwarded to me by his son, and I t…"

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 16 to JANUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

5 Jan 26
Reply by Ninny

VOLUNTEER

"January 16 it will be 4 years since Frank passed."

vintage56(barb) replied Jan 14 to JANUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

5 Jan 26
Reply by Ninny

"welcome sis, we all try to help each other. It's tough to be suddenly alone after so…"

vintage56(barb) replied Dec 31, 2018 to Never Saw Myself In Need Of This Support

12 Jan 17
Reply by loveboo

"I am 62 and have never been to a big traditional NYE party. We always stayed home wi…"

vintage56(barb) replied Dec 31, 2018 to New Year's Eve

8 Jan 1
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"Christmas has always been hard for me since my mom died in December when I was 9. Fr…"

vintage56(barb) replied Dec 18, 2018 to Christmas

21 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by sis

"J, do what you think is best for you. Don't worry about what other people want. "

vintage56(barb) replied Dec 16, 2018 to Christmas

21 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by sis

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Ronda, welcome and (((hugs))). You need to be strong for YOU too. You need to tak…"

vintage56(barb) replied Dec 7, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5037 on Friday
Reply by Tess

"you are having a "perfect storm" of grief-inducing events. Any one of these would be…"

vintage56(barb) replied Dec 4, 2018 to 6 month grief burst

10 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Blithe

VOLUNTEER

"Welcome Lon. "

vintage56(barb) replied Nov 22, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5037 on Friday
Reply by Tess

"If you have assets but low income, you will qualify for great savings on ACA insuran…"

vintage56(barb) replied Nov 20, 2018 to Health insurance coverage for surviving spouse

5 Apr 4
Reply by KayeL

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service