Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SoreEyes's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Callie, you know the biggest emotion I miss is laughter.  It was my goal ever…"

SoreEyes replied Feb 16 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

21 Apr 14
Reply by kln82

"Thanks Melissa, you sound like a very caring person.  I appreciate the get-out-of-ja…"

SoreEyes replied Feb 16 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

21 Apr 14
Reply by kln82

"Dee1960, I have wondered the same thing.  Up and until my wife's passing, I would ha…"

SoreEyes replied Feb 5 to Mediums

18 Feb 29
Reply by Dee1960

"You can only imagine the thoughts that have gone through my head about my MIL's requ…"

SoreEyes replied Feb 5 to Mother-in-law Zinger

6 Feb 15
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Thanks Roxi! I have kept my distance from my mother-in-law but after 34 years, I fee…"

SoreEyes replied Feb 4 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

21 Apr 14
Reply by kln82

"Thanks Laurajay for your kind words. I look forward to finding beauty in each day. …"

SoreEyes replied Feb 3 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

21 Apr 14
Reply by kln82

"Hi Dee I am having the same struggle in my mind as to when I should take my wedding…"

SoreEyes replied Jan 23 to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

35 on Monday
Reply by Scotty

"I read the best way to get validation is to ask for specific things.  I asked my wif…"

SoreEyes replied Jan 23 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

"An interesting topic being discussed here.  I also talk out loud and in my head to m…"

SoreEyes replied Jan 14 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service