Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Timelord's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. I know our experiences...like everyone's...is different, but I too feel c…"

Timelord replied on Friday to My Recent Lose...

6 5 hours ago
Reply by DIVA70

"Hello Charlie - all I am going to say is that my heart goes out to you and your kids…"

Timelord replied on Friday to My Recent Lose...

6 5 hours ago
Reply by DIVA70

"Hello - I definitely sympathize...I too want to be lost in dreams.  I don't feel the…"

Timelord replied Dec 3 to Anxiety and depression upon waking

7 4 hours ago
Reply by slconcann (Sharon)

"Hello everyone - Thanksgiving used to be us going up to NY to my late wife's family,…"

Timelord replied Nov 18 to Holidays

10 9 hours ago
Reply by Monkey

"Hi - it was gradual.  Over...months.  The last to go away was the "stomach" pain...a…"

Timelord replied Oct 23 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 Nov 12
Reply by J in Florida

"Hello!  I think you've got a great doctor.  I had massive physical pain for the firs…"

Timelord replied Oct 23 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 Nov 12
Reply by J in Florida

"Thank you! There always are people who are well meaning and give us advice... somet…"

Timelord replied Sep 3 to Future Plans and a bit of an Empty Nest rant!

5 Sep 4
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"Jabs, no worries - this is not even at all a bit much!!! I'm in the same place...ki…"

Timelord replied Sep 3 to Future Plans and a bit of an Empty Nest rant!

5 Sep 4
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"@Suzy - you know...I'm an introvert as well, but my job is the opposite...but and ho…"

Timelord replied Jul 6 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

"Frank, this is the best description I've read...I couldn't agree with you more."

Timelord replied Jul 6 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service