Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Timelord's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much!!!!   I am very thankful... knowing one isn't alone. Some days ar…"

Timelord replied Feb 15 to Living Through Rear view Mirror

11 Feb 17
Reply by Lisa_says

"Hello - I so completely understand.  I too essentially live in the rear view mirror.…"

Timelord replied Feb 14 to Living Through Rear view Mirror

11 Feb 17
Reply by Lisa_says

"Hugs to all...! My New Years will be to make absolutely sure I'm asleep way before…"

Timelord replied Dec 30, 2019 to New Year's Eve

14 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Susan

"Hello - first and foremost... my deepest condolences for your loss.  And also first…"

Timelord replied Dec 27, 2019 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"Thank you!!!  And you as well!!!"

Timelord replied Dec 21, 2019 to Happy (bah hum bug) Holidays!

27 Jan 4
Reply by Dee1960

"Hi - I am very very grateful for your post, because I feel the same way. This is my…"

Timelord replied Dec 21, 2019 to Happy (bah hum bug) Holidays!

27 Jan 4
Reply by Dee1960

"Hello Lis - my heart goes out to you - you found a good place of many many caring pe…"

Timelord replied Dec 7, 2019 to Hello

6 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by DIVA70

"Hi - well, perhaps ironically, I tend to have my moments in the car while driving to…"

Timelord replied Aug 22, 2019 to Has your grief suddenly hit you when you least expected it?

4 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by only1sue

"Hi - for whatever may be worth - that's pretty much my life before kid #2 got older.…"

Timelord replied Aug 19, 2019 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Frank

"Don, first best wishes for your surgery! And sadly - you are 100% correct.  About a…"

Timelord replied Aug 19, 2019 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Frank

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service