Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Timelord's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello!  First my deepest condolences.  I lost my wife to cancer, and she had been il…"

Timelord replied May 2 to shouldn't i feel worse than i do?

16 on Thursday
Reply by Fromage

"I do as well.  Aristotle - using one ancient Greek legend - was trying to understand…"

Timelord replied Apr 23 to “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies” Aristotle

3 May 8
Reply by Raebee

"Thank you Misty - best of good luck to you as well! "

Timelord replied Apr 2 to Desperately need advice - grown "child" in college mess and argument

9 Apr 16
Reply by Callie2

"Thank you Dez! Like I said, if she had said this to my late wife, she (daughter) wou…"

Timelord replied Apr 2 to Desperately need advice - grown "child" in college mess and argument

9 Apr 16
Reply by Callie2

"Thank you!  I told her we're done - of course she doesn't believe me.  She does have…"

9 Apr 16
Reply by Callie2

"OR OR - I could put like $20 on her school account (which is (of course) at zero) -…"

9 Apr 16
Reply by Callie2

"Short answer - yes it is normal :-)"

Timelord replied Apr 2 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

66 May 1
Reply by norm

"This is what I firmly believe - of course I think that movies and TV hold truths to…"

Timelord replied Jan 16 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Lupe's Husband - that's the thing - the more we're alone, well me a least, the more…"

Timelord replied Jan 15 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Hello everyone - I've been reading the posts here over the last week or so, and have…"

Timelord replied Jan 13 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service