Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Timelord's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello - yes I do remember indeed!  And thank you.  I'm going to look up the book. I…"

Timelord replied Jun 10 to Fundamentally unhappy and sad

7 Jun 16
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hello!  I'm so sorry - I don't know how I missed your reply. Thank you - thank you…"

Timelord replied Jun 10 to Fundamentally unhappy and sad

7 Jun 16

"I wish I didn't have to agree with Rich...but I do. Missing what once was there and…"

Timelord replied May 28 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 Jun 15

"Thank you so much!!!!! I wanted to reply earlier but...my daughter had a huge meltdo…"

Timelord replied May 19 to Fundamentally unhappy and sad

7 Jun 16

"Hello Linda - I'm not at all sure if this helps...but right now I'm in a worse place…"

Timelord replied May 17 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 Jun 15

"Hello - I would say yes, but/and mine is just severe anxiety...to the point of somet…"

Timelord replied Jan 16 to Depression

3 Jan 19
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hopesmom I hope I hope I pray things get better for you.  I too am here alone with t…"

Timelord replied Jan 15 to runaway train

4 Jan 19
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hello Rich - I'm so sorry I hadn't replied earlier.  You are so absolutely correct. …"

Timelord replied Jan 15 to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 Jan 15
Reply by Timelord

"Rich, yes, this is...I'm not sure if it's anxiety or remembrance.   I...I remember t…"

Timelord replied Jan 13 to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 Jan 15
Reply by Timelord

"Susan indeed once we had kids... rarely did we make it that late!"

Timelord replied Dec 30, 2018 to New Year's Eve

8 Jan 1
Reply by booktime (Susan)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service