Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Timelord's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"This is what I firmly believe - of course I think that movies and TV hold truths to…"

Timelord replied Jan 16 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Lupe's Husband - that's the thing - the more we're alone, well me a least, the more…"

Timelord replied Jan 15 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Hello everyone - I've been reading the posts here over the last week or so, and have…"

Timelord replied Jan 13 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Hello Beans...I feel like I'll probably be the traveler too eventually... I...fear…"

Timelord replied Dec 26, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

704 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Maggie

"Imogen, I'm pretty much in the same boat - steerage class... At any rate, most peop…"

Timelord replied Dec 26, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

704 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Maggie

"This is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! And amazing! I tried to have a dinner or lunch…"

Timelord replied Dec 13, 2017 to Christmas Card to your spouse.

2 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Patience (Diane)

"So have I - my late wife was the social one!! So it's been 5 years and 4 months for…"

Timelord replied Sep 13, 2017 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

35 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by only1sue

"Beautifully said - I am feeling more and more the same way.  It's been 5 years since…"

Timelord replied Aug 3, 2017 to Until Death do us part.....not really

4 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by devonsvoice

"Hello!  I'm at the point where my son is almost done with school and seems to have a…"

Timelord replied Apr 18, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

704 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Maggie

"It's taken me several days to read and respond to all of these postings, as they hit…"

Timelord replied Apr 15, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

704 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Maggie

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service