Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Melissa's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, now, I'm in a bit of a unique position here. My partner and I weren't married,…"

Melissa replied Sep 11 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Yeah, I just realized reading this that I'm maybe over-invested in knowing where my…"

Melissa replied Sep 8 to Loneliness

32 Sep 16
Reply by Claire

"I'm in a state of relief that I have the choice for now. I'm on the younger side, an…"

Melissa replied Sep 4 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

200 Sep 11
Reply by Miket

"You're not doing it wrong. Like others have said, it's possible to grieve a loss bef…"

Melissa replied Aug 29 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5
Reply by Frank

"Dear Roxana, This comment struck me in particular, because I was so recently talking…"

Melissa replied Aug 25 to So sad, longing to be with my husband, and wedding anniversary.

12 Aug 25
Reply by Roxana

"Oh Roxana, I feel that. I too am only 35, lost my partner about five months ago, and…"

Melissa replied Aug 25 to So sad, longing to be with my husband, and wedding anniversary.

12 Aug 25
Reply by Roxana

"Yesterday, the thing that would have been easier if he was still here was using the…"

Melissa replied Aug 25 to Loneliness

32 Sep 16
Reply by Claire

"Yes, of course. I'm human, I make mistakes all the time. I have things my partner di…"

Melissa replied Aug 18 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

47 Aug 18
Reply by Etchtech

"A roommate or not isn't really a choice for me- we don't own this home, so my choice…"

Melissa replied Aug 18 to Loneliness

32 Sep 16
Reply by Claire

"I started to write "The worst days are the ones where I'm busy because I have so muc…"

Melissa replied Aug 13 to Some Days are Just Sad Days

28 Aug 21
Reply by Kris63

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service