Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

LLM2's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"  Every day from the day Duane was placed on hospice care til he died 6 weeks later…"

LLM2 replied Oct 30, 2011 to What's something you wish you had asked before your spouse died?

116 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Hope

VOLUNTEER

"  Read Matt Logelin's book, Two Kisses for Maddy. Trying to get through it now. It's…"

LLM2 replied Oct 30, 2011 to Need help crying.

18 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by LaurieR

"Susan: Wow. I am thrilled that you've allowed yourself to 'feel' again!  A remarkabl…"

LLM2 replied Oct 30, 2011 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

687 Oct 27
Reply by Beansy

"  I am way too young to be widowed. On April 1, 2010 I was widowed at age 45 . My lo…"

LLM2 replied Oct 30, 2011 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

687 Oct 27
Reply by Beansy

"Hi Denise, Thanks for the support.  There are no other widows at work.  We're a very…"

LLM2 replied Mar 26, 2011 to Dealing with co-workers

6 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by GG Rose

"When Duane showed up for our 2nd date he seemed really nervous.  He asked if we coul…"

LLM2 replied Mar 24, 2011 to Share one small but very special, unique trait or memory about your late spouse. Something to make you and the rest of us smile.

121 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Jerry

"I love it."

LLM2 replied Mar 24, 2011 to So, was I crazy, or do other widowed folk think this was appropriate?

30 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by A Widowed Father

VOLUNTEER

"Marilee: My heart breaks for you tonight.  I'll say prayers for you and your son.  L…"

LLM2 replied Mar 24, 2011 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 Aug 12
Reply by BelovedPeach

VOLUNTEER

"I finally posted a photo of our rings."

LLM2 replied Mar 4, 2011 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 Aug 12
Reply by BelovedPeach

"Very nice. I hope it works for you.  Let us know because I may try it."

LLM2 replied Mar 1, 2011 to Sadiversaries

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Enzo

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service