Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

pumpkin's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Perfect! This is how i want ti live... I've never wanted to "let go" of Michael and…"

pumpkin replied Aug 4, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

713 on Wednesday
Reply by Just.me

"Wow! I love this. Thanks so much, Diane."

pumpkin replied Aug 4, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

713 on Wednesday
Reply by Just.me

"Beautiful, Diane. Thank you! "

713 on Wednesday
Reply by Just.me

"Oh Diane, I haven't been on this site for so long and I've missed it and I remember…"

pumpkin replied Aug 3, 2013 to For those who do not want to date ...

422 Feb 17
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"At my husband's visitation the night before his funeral when an acquaintance came up…"

pumpkin replied Feb 8, 2012 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

"Kerryn- you have every right to complain. You have it very hard and have been throug…"

pumpkin replied Feb 5, 2012 to Do you have a hard time being sympathetic to your friends?

105 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Hope

"Oh Dianne, This really is one of the hardest things to take. PLEASE... don't compare…"

pumpkin replied Feb 5, 2012 to Do you have a hard time being sympathetic to your friends?

105 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Hope

" Oh Kerryn, Me too! I wish so much that I had his voice. We all still call his cell…"

pumpkin replied Jan 21, 2012 to What's something you wish you had asked before your spouse died?

116 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Hope

VOLUNTEER

"Oh, Diane, I LOVE that ring. I'm going to look for one. The only widows that I know…"

pumpkin replied Jan 15, 2012 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 Aug 12
Reply by BelovedPeach

VOLUNTEER

"Hi there guys, I took mine off for a few weeks and then put them back on. Tell me if…"

pumpkin replied Jan 15, 2012 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 Aug 12
Reply by BelovedPeach

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service