Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Spunky's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"And, Broken, I am pretty sure you will enjoy your holiday with the people who are yo…"

Spunky replied Dec 23, 2018 to Don't Stew, Do! What are you doing to climb out of your grave?

172 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Spunky

"Oh, my, Broken, I'm feeling even more connected with you and your experience. . . .…"

Spunky replied Dec 22, 2018 to Don't Stew, Do! What are you doing to climb out of your grave?

172 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Spunky

"Broken, I have not been an active participant on WV for a long time; yesterday was t…"

Spunky replied Dec 22, 2018 to Don't Stew, Do! What are you doing to climb out of your grave?

172 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Spunky

"So here I am, about six weeks since my last post. The cohousing group at Placitas, N…"

Spunky replied May 29, 2016 to Share your relocation story!

105 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Cee, I'm glad to connect with you again. We share similarities in this idea of movin…"

Spunky replied Apr 16, 2016 to Share your relocation story!

105 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Good afternoon! I am delighted that your moves have been going well. I got stressed…"

Spunky replied Apr 3, 2016 to Share your relocation story!

105 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"It seems the classic "between a rock and a hard place" dilemma. I've been thinking t…"

Spunky replied Dec 12, 2015 to Share your relocation story!

105 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I read a book recently, "Going Solo: The extraordinary rise and surprising appeal of…"

Spunky replied Dec 9, 2015 to Share your relocation story!

105 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I've not been back to WV much in the last year or more--because I've been occupied w…"

Spunky replied Dec 6, 2015 to Share your relocation story!

105 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I'm heading to northern New Mexico on the 14th and will stay until the 24th. This is…"

Spunky replied Nov 9, 2014 to Don't Stew, Do! What are you doing to climb out of your grave?

172 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Spunky

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service