Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lostmyeverything(Denise)'s Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Debbiejerry, I am so sorry for your loss. I have found comfort coming here to read w…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied May 5 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4332 12 hours ago
Reply by DaninKansasCity

VOLUNTEER

"I am laughing so hard I am crying and having a slight Asthma episode. Big Thank You.…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied Apr 27 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5
Reply by Averysmom

"Sorry for your loss. I thought I definitely would not want to stay in our home. I th…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied Apr 24 to To sell our home or make it work?

8 Apr 24
Reply by Athena53

"Doug, A big hug to Emily and yourself for being the ever so patient, loving and cari…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied Apr 19 to An update on my oldest (Autistic ) daughter Emily - Poud Dad Moment !

2 Apr 19
Reply by Callie2

"Thank you. I needed to read this this morning. I have been struggling the past two w…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied Apr 13 to Please tell me this raw, stabbing grief goes away

31 Apr 20
Reply by Stripes07 (Phil)

"guilloma, On May 3, it will be 5 months for me. Somewhere between 3.5 months and now…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied Apr 12 to Please tell me this raw, stabbing grief goes away

31 Apr 20
Reply by Stripes07 (Phil)

"Frank. Perfect timing. That as just what I needed to hear this grey, gloomy morning.…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied Mar 31 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

"Crying is good for you. It releases all the pent up sadness. I go to grief counselin…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied Mar 26 to How long...

9 Mar 29
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

VOLUNTEER

"Bradley, so sorry for your loss. I am almost 4 months out from my husband's death. I…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied Mar 24 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4332 12 hours ago
Reply by DaninKansasCity

VOLUNTEER

"Today is my youngest son's birthday. His first birthday celebration since DH/daddy p…"

Lostmyeverything(Denise) replied Mar 22 to MARCH Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

13 Mar 22
Reply by Lostmyeverything(Denise)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service