Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

soulmate's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"I was thinking of posting some pictures but it makes me feel a bit too vulnerable an…"

soulmate replied Nov 13 to NOVEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 5 hours ago
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"I am so sorry that you are experiencing this agonizing pain. The pain of losing a l…"

soulmate replied Oct 31 to Winter is coming.

7 Nov 8
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Great question-hard for me to answer. It's been almost 11 months since I lost my sou…"

soulmate replied Oct 9 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

24 Oct 28
Reply by only1sue

"I can only define myself as a widower, not certain if there is a huge difference bet…"

soulmate replied Oct 4 to Defining yourself as a widow

65 Oct 4
Reply by Susan

"  Anything that reminds you of your spouse is deeply personal. It sounds like cookin…"

soulmate replied Oct 2 to Cleaning out the pantry = major tears!

28 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"Sometimes, sometimes, the answer to fulfillment is right in front of us, staring bac…"

soulmate replied Sep 20 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

472 Oct 17
Reply by Athena53

"I find myself making a comment on this topic and later deleting it, not certain why…"

soulmate replied Sep 19 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

472 Oct 17
Reply by Athena53

"I am really sorry (You probably hear that a lot, everyone is sorry)  It is overwhelm…"

soulmate replied Sep 17 to New here

6 Sep 18
Reply by adoption1964

"Any man or woman for that matter, who preys on vulnerable people in any setting, pa…"

soulmate replied Sep 15 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

"You just made me laugh out loud, thank you! I love your honesty! I just got back fro…"

soulmate replied Sep 13 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service