Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

soulmate's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you. I think he was drunk when he said it. No excuse. I haven't spoken to him…"

soulmate replied Aug 1 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3381 Aug 9
Reply by pvtess

"Before we went to sleep at night I'd tell her "If you wake up at 2:00 AM and want me…"

soulmate replied Jul 29 to the little things

16 Jul 29
Reply by soulmate

VOLUNTEER

"This is absolutely true-I had a "Friend" say to me a month after my second wife die…"

soulmate replied Jul 29 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3381 Aug 9
Reply by pvtess

"Great post-I remember my wife telling me "I think you'll find someone again. You are…"

soulmate replied Jul 10 to Permission to Remarry

51 on Monday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

VOLUNTEER

"I may have replied to this previously, I am not certain. My wife had a friend she'd…"

soulmate replied Jan 13 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3381 Aug 9
Reply by pvtess

"Thank you. She loved the beach. We are from Northern California and the coast line i…"

soulmate replied Dec 20, 2017 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"Thank You!"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"I am so sorry for what you are going through. I wish there was more than that one wo…"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"It never ceases to amaze me how a trigger can come out of nowhere and slam us. I rem…"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"I was thinking of posting some pictures but it makes me feel a bit too vulnerable an…"

soulmate replied Nov 13, 2017 to NOVEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

9 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service