Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

soulmate's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I want to add that when a person has the courage to share a struggle of a personal n…"

soulmate replied on Monday to DEPRESSED

12 on Tuesday
Reply by LandL (Linda)

"I guess we all have our special times of the day that are challenging. If I could go…"

soulmate replied Jul 1 to Nights

9 Jul 2
Reply by laurajay

"I hear you with the Scotch. There have been several times I have anesthetized myself…"

9 Jul 2
Reply by laurajay

"Yes, I think part of it, for me anyway, is that it's generally quieter, so I am alon…"

9 Jul 2
Reply by laurajay

" I am sorry you are experiencing this- I too suffer from moderate depression, runs i…"

soulmate replied Jun 29 to DEPRESSED

12 on Tuesday
Reply by LandL (Linda)

"I am sorry you are having to experience suffering. While I won't ever say "I know ho…"

soulmate replied Jun 26 to New to the "Club"

14 on Monday
Reply by Callie2

"Hi Tanne-first off, I am sorry you have lost your husband.I've been through this twi…"

soulmate replied Mar 25 to Getting your day structured

10 Mar 31
Reply by pricytapestry

"I don't think I linger in regret; however, I wish I'd told her I loved her more ofte…"

soulmate replied Mar 1 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

56 Mar 2
Reply by MrsHill2015

"I am guilty of this as well, and yet, I feel I should know better. I have found that…"

soulmate replied Jan 25 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

51 Jan 25
Reply by phyllis

"Thank you I am learning my faith is something that nothing can take away. As I get o…"

soulmate replied Jan 12 to Still attend the same church? Or church at all?

7 Jan 14
Reply by shebert56

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service