Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

soulmate's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"I may have replied to this previously, I am not certain. My wife had a friend she'd…"

soulmate replied Jan 13 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

"Thank you. She loved the beach. We are from Northern California and the coast line i…"

soulmate replied Dec 20, 2017 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"Thank You!"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"I am so sorry for what you are going through. I wish there was more than that one wo…"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"It never ceases to amaze me how a trigger can come out of nowhere and slam us. I rem…"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"I was thinking of posting some pictures but it makes me feel a bit too vulnerable an…"

soulmate replied Nov 13, 2017 to NOVEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

9 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I am so sorry that you are experiencing this agonizing pain. The pain of losing a l…"

soulmate replied Oct 31, 2017 to Winter is coming.

7 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Great question-hard for me to answer. It's been almost 11 months since I lost my sou…"

soulmate replied Oct 9, 2017 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

29 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Susan

"I can only define myself as a widower, not certain if there is a huge difference bet…"

soulmate replied Oct 4, 2017 to Defining yourself as a widow

65 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Susan

"  Anything that reminds you of your spouse is deeply personal. It sounds like cookin…"

soulmate replied Oct 2, 2017 to Cleaning out the pantry = major tears!

28 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Athena53

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service