Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

soulmate's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tanne-first off, I am sorry you have lost your husband.I've been through this twi…"

soulmate replied Mar 25 to Getting your day structured

10 yesterday
Reply by pricytapestry

"I don't think I linger in regret; however, I wish I'd told her I loved her more ofte…"

soulmate replied Mar 1 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

56 Mar 2
Reply by MrsHill2015

"I am guilty of this as well, and yet, I feel I should know better. I have found that…"

soulmate replied Jan 25 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

51 Jan 25
Reply by phyllis

"Thank you I am learning my faith is something that nothing can take away. As I get o…"

soulmate replied Jan 12 to Still attend the same church? Or church at all?

7 Jan 14
Reply by shebert56

"Great topic-thank you. I have conversations with both my deceased wives at times. It…"

soulmate replied Jan 12 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"She bought me tickets to go parasailing over the ocean in Mission Bay San Diego a ye…"

soulmate replied Nov 30, 2019 to How about a good memory ?

10 Jan 16
Reply by Callie2

"I think the effectiveness depends on the facilitators' skill of leading the group. E…"

soulmate replied Oct 29, 2019 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

40 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by Melissa

"It has been 2.5 years since the loss of my wife. There are indeed days that are stil…"

soulmate replied Apr 17, 2019 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Your feelings, emotions are exactly what they should be. It annoys me when others ha…"

soulmate replied Apr 6, 2019 to What is going on with the shifting of emotions?

22 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by edgless

"I often recall my first marriage. We were almost married 32 years when she died. One…"

soulmate replied Mar 28, 2019 to OK, I have to ask this....(true confession time)

77 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by Hope

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service