Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Miket's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"It just dawned on me after seeing this post for months ... if MY WIFE could choose o…"

Miket replied Sep 29, 2019 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

58 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by sis

"So I think going.on.slowly said it best. The pain is there no matter what or where.…"

Miket replied Sep 11, 2019 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

202 on Friday
Reply by Patti

"That is so perfect. Thanks for sharing. "

Miket replied Sep 9, 2019 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

202 on Friday
Reply by Patti

"So I think my situation is backwards. After I lost my wife I wanted to stay in my ma…"

Miket replied Sep 8, 2019 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

202 on Friday
Reply by Patti

"I lost my wife 2 1/2 years ago. Lived in Florida. Did not want to leave, but kids an…"

Miket replied Apr 1, 2019 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

202 on Friday
Reply by Patti

"Sunshine on my Shoulder by John Denver "

Miket replied Apr 1, 2019 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

58 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by sis

"I know the feeling. It has been 2 1/2 years since I lost my wife. I have had a coupl…"

Miket replied Apr 1, 2019 to Dreams

8 Apr 18, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"So sorry you had to go through this. I am now seven months without my wife. I tried…"

Miket replied Jul 8, 2017 to Overwhelmed ...

21 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by soul

VOLUNTEER

"My wife's birthday is Also Fathers Day this year - she has been gone six months now.…"

Miket replied Jun 18, 2017 to JUNE Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by sandi

"But I need to know ... do you believe in the afterlife? Do you think you will meet y…"

Miket replied Jun 18, 2017 to Would you do it again?

50 1 hour ago
Reply by Mrs.Linda

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service