Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

cancerwidow's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"While I do enjoy the company of our cats at times, and I do love them (but I did ado…"

cancerwidow replied May 14, 2011 to The Effect of Pets

210 May 8
Reply by Alone

"Bula - I hear you. I feel like this too, that we did everything right, that we loved…"

cancerwidow replied May 7, 2011 to What bothers you most about being widowed?

144 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by sonja7

"I've had a lot of people recently asking me if I'm 'getting there'. It's bothering m…"

cancerwidow replied Apr 18, 2011 to How *does* someone ask how you're doing? What works for you?

19 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Susan B

"I hate us being apart. If he can't be with me, why can't I be with him? If that can…"

cancerwidow replied Apr 16, 2011 to What bothers you most about being widowed?

144 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by sonja7

"The widowed equivalent of a bandage, a cast, stitches, crutches - any of these would…"

cancerwidow replied Apr 12, 2011 to Please excuse me, I am grieving....

32 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by teenytinypuppy

"This is my problem right now - I'm not looking forward to anything. I felt this way…"

cancerwidow replied Apr 7, 2011 to What are you looking forward to out on the horizon?

6 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by jeri

"It's making me incredibly sad that I don't need to consider his needs anymore. I can…"

cancerwidow replied Apr 6, 2011 to Noticing the little things that are no more...a constant reminder he is gone!

18 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by julieann48

"I'm scared of living a long life now that my love isn't here to share it with me. I'…"

cancerwidow replied Apr 2, 2011 to What's scaring you these days?

30 May 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Where are you? Are you OK? Can we be together again one day?"

cancerwidow replied Mar 29, 2011 to What would you ask your late spouse right now if you could? And why?

63 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Maria Louisa

"I was a good sleeper until my husband became ill. That's when I started lying awake,…"

cancerwidow replied Mar 23, 2011 to Can't Sleep! Anyone else?

51 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Blue Snow

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service