Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Susan B's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"there used to be a members map under my widville tab. not anymore? also looking for…"

Susan B replied Aug 15, 2016 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

269 on Wednesday
Reply by lisart

"I've started birding "bird watching" but it is like learning a new language! lots of…"

Susan B replied Sep 21, 2013 to What Have You Tried That Is New In Your Life Now?

34 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by thelmaz

"thanks for the affirmation reminder, mahagen. 4+ years after Keith's death, at 64,  …"

Susan B replied Sep 14, 2013 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

670 on Monday
Reply by DaninKansasCity

VOLUNTEER

"now, see...I just thought I'd become worse at small talk (if that's possible, never…"

Susan B replied Sep 4, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3276 May 22
Reply by DaninKansasCity

VOLUNTEER

"RIGHT ON!(sound of clapping and cheering)"

Susan B replied Sep 4, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3276 May 22
Reply by DaninKansasCity

VOLUNTEER

"yes, they say these things as though they're accusing you of milking it for drama or…"

3276 May 22
Reply by DaninKansasCity

"that is a rare bird--a leucistic blackbird, I think! (unusual white markings over no…"

Susan B replied Sep 2, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

706 Feb 28
Reply by catapan

"SAVING!"

Susan B replied Sep 2, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

706 Feb 28
Reply by catapan

VOLUNTEER

"(((((Linda)))))"

Susan B replied Aug 18, 2013 to Was your relationship less than perfect?

178 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

"heard him in a one hour interview and did not like his tone at all. dismissive of an…"

Susan B replied Jun 28, 2013 to Recommended Grief Books

103 May 10, 2015
Reply by JaysWife

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service