Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Susan B's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"anyone know where an up-to-date comprehensive regional group list is? I found what m…"

Susan B replied 11 hours ago to *Soaring Spirits Regional Groups

98 11 hours ago
Reply by Susan B

VOLUNTEER

"there used to be a members map under my widville tab. not anymore? also looking for…"

Susan B replied Aug 15, 2016 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

279 Jun 27
Reply by BabushkaD (Debbie)

"I've started birding "bird watching" but it is like learning a new language! lots of…"

Susan B replied Sep 21, 2013 to What Have You Tried That Is New In Your Life Now?

34 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by thelmaz

"thanks for the affirmation reminder, mahagen. 4+ years after Keith's death, at 64,  …"

Susan B replied Sep 14, 2013 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

682 Jun 25
Reply by ByHisGrace08

VOLUNTEER

"now, see...I just thought I'd become worse at small talk (if that's possible, never…"

Susan B replied Sep 4, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

VOLUNTEER

"RIGHT ON!(sound of clapping and cheering)"

Susan B replied Sep 4, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"yes, they say these things as though they're accusing you of milking it for drama or…"

3283 Jun 1

"that is a rare bird--a leucistic blackbird, I think! (unusual white markings over no…"

Susan B replied Sep 2, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

709 Jun 18
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"SAVING!"

Susan B replied Sep 2, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

709 Jun 18
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"(((((Linda)))))"

Susan B replied Aug 18, 2013 to Was your relationship less than perfect?

178 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service