Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

booktime (Susan)'s Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we each find our own way. I do the old fashioned pen and notebook. That's th…"

booktime (Susan) replied 19 hours ago to Does anyone actively journal?

27 19 hours ago
Reply by Susan

"Yes I do reread - even from the year Ed died. It is a comfort to see how my grief an…"

booktime (Susan) replied yesterday to Does anyone actively journal?

27 19 hours ago
Reply by Susan

"I think that's normal, whatever normal means! But you might be a little too vulnerab…"

booktime (Susan) replied Sep 17 to after

7 Sep 22
Reply by Callie2

"I have to agree with the others to clarify this. It's a risk you don't need to take.…"

booktime (Susan) replied Sep 8 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 7 hours ago
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"Jabs, totally into the planning what comes next! Once I turned 64, suddenly retireme…"

booktime (Susan) replied Sep 4 to Future Plans and a bit of an Empty Nest rant!

5 Sep 4
Reply by booktime (Susan)

VOLUNTEER

"September 15, 2013.  Same with feeling that it doesn't seem possible. This year I am…"

booktime (Susan) replied Sep 3 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Oct 9
Reply by J in Florida

"Breathe. Your grief is so raw, there is no normal for you right now. When you can br…"

booktime (Susan) replied Aug 11 to Overwhelmed

4 Aug 12
Reply by Mrs Bear

"Thank you. I am fine now - it just was the timing of it all. "

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 18 to Beyond upset

8 Jul 28
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I'm glad it helped. It helped me and it is even helping my sister who just had shoul…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 16 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

"I thought of you this morning when I was at the summer service at my church (UU). It…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 15 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

34 Oct 15
Reply by cushty1

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service