Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

booktime (Susan)'s Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"I was at a party a couple of weeks ago. A party I forced myself to go to because I w…"

booktime (Susan) replied yesterday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

410 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Yes, be gentle with yourself. There is no timeline to grief. It just is. And you are…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jun 21 to what to say to people who tell you how to handle things.IM STUCK.

7 yesterday
Reply by Callie2

"I think truly my life is too full right now to have someone else in it. And I have t…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jun 21 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

410 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Ann, a year and a half is not long at all. Grief is still sharp and can take you by…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jun 14 to i just dont know what to do

19 9 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"A year is not long. There is no timeline on grief. I know in my first year, half of…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jun 7 to i just dont know what to do

19 9 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"Reading has always been my escape. One trend I did in the first year or two was read…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jun 3 to Are you able to read a book?

18 Jun 21
Reply by Susan

"We never talked about it. But I felt very strongly after a couple of years that I co…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 26 to To sell our home or make it work?

15 Jun 1
Reply by Rosbert1227

"Not selfish at all. A couple of weeks ago I got really sick - was out three days. An…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 9 to I Had Another " First " Today.

20 May 17
Reply by Lupe's husband

VOLUNTEER

"I am so thankful for this particular subject. My newest dumb thing was yesterday I w…"

booktime (Susan) replied Apr 25 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5
Reply by Averysmom

"I used the same phrase with the house we had together - broken dreams. I felt somewh…"

booktime (Susan) replied Apr 21 to To sell our home or make it work?

15 Jun 1
Reply by Rosbert1227

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service