Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

booktime (Susan)'s Discussions (327)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi SoreEyes, As everyone has said, you are grieving and you are still raw. I was 59…"

booktime (Susan) replied Feb 18 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

20 on Thursday
Reply by Callie2

"Just this morning I fixed myself a breakfast which was his favorite! We talked about…"

booktime (Susan) replied Dec 31, 2019 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"I began this thread a year ago. I really will be alone tomorrow night. My neighbor k…"

booktime (Susan) replied Dec 30, 2019 to New Year's Eve

14 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Susan

"Wow, just counted on my fingers and this will be my 7th Christmas without Ed. That s…"

booktime (Susan) replied Dec 22, 2019 to Happy (bah hum bug) Holidays!

27 Jan 4
Reply by Dee1960

"I appreciate everyone's words and can begin to accept the fact that you pay for the…"

booktime (Susan) replied Nov 4, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 10 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"A couple of days ago I decided to resubscribe to Match. What I forgot is you have to…"

booktime (Susan) replied Oct 25, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 10 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"Well said. Grief is not a competition.And as I said above, we cannot judge each othe…"

booktime (Susan) replied Sep 12, 2019 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"So because I did not have children it's not the same for me either? There is no way…"

booktime (Susan) replied Sep 12, 2019 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12, 2019

"I'm into my 6th year and while I won't close the door to it, I do feel nervous and a…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jun 22, 2019 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12, 2019

"Timelord, You've got the key here: You come first. The hardest thing to accept is th…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 19, 2019 to Fundamentally unhappy and sad

7 Jun 16, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service