Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

booktime (Susan)'s Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"So was I! My name is Susan as well."

booktime (Susan) replied Oct 27 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

688 Dec 8
Reply by without

"So, I learned today that now my sister plans to be with her husband and son for Chri…"

booktime (Susan) replied Oct 22 to Plans for the holidays

12 Oct 25
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

VOLUNTEER

"I can totally relate to the taking care of my husband and my mother! My husband was…"

booktime (Susan) replied Oct 17 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

24 Oct 28
Reply by only1sue

"Thanksgiving is all set. I'm going north to be with my two sisters, one of them has…"

booktime (Susan) replied Oct 16 to Plans for the holidays

12 Oct 25

"Hope all goes well with you! My sister in law and family are in Fort Myers. Have not…"

booktime (Susan) replied Sep 9 to Strength

12 Sep 12
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"4 years ago this Labor Day weekend, Ed had incredible pain. He had lost so much as w…"

booktime (Susan) replied Sep 4 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 Oct 3
Reply by only1sue

"Hello Gunner2, It would be good to find others to talk to. It helped me early on and…"

booktime (Susan) replied Sep 4 to Defining Me

15 Sep 9

"I thought I had responded to this one but I don't see it so here I go. I sold our ho…"

booktime (Susan) replied Aug 23 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

149 Sep 13
Reply by Patience (Diane)

"I don't remember Ed's voice but I can remember his laugh or laughs. There was the qu…"

booktime (Susan) replied Aug 8 to Losing their voice on the landline voice mail.

15 Aug 15
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"I believe I answered this already - that I removed my ring shortly after Ed died. Re…"

booktime (Susan) replied Aug 8 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 Aug 12
Reply by BelovedPeach

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service