Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

booktime (Susan)'s Discussions (296)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"I have got a lot out of this discussion and it's been a good "thermometer" of how I…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

682 on Thursday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I am keeping the current ones. Threw the old ones away. "

booktime (Susan) replied May 14 to Does anyone actively journal?

18 May 14

"Oh no. They were awful. I wish I could say I was an insightful teen but I was not. I…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 13 to Does anyone actively journal?

18 May 14

"Each one of us is so different! While my story may seem similar to yours, we are tra…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 12 to shouldn't i feel worse than i do?

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I have journaled off and on most of my life. Much of my married life I did not journ…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 12 to Does anyone actively journal?

18 May 14

"Bergen said a lot for me. Plus just the idea of investing time, energy, and feeling…"

booktime (Susan) replied Apr 28 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

682 on Thursday

"Yes, just revisiting this. So many of you saying what I am feeling! and thinking! My…"

booktime (Susan) replied Apr 25 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

682 on Thursday

VOLUNTEER

"My birthday is on the 21st. I'll be 64. I was 59 when he died.  That is amazing to m…"

booktime (Susan) replied Feb 3 to FEBRUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

10 Feb 11
Reply by Bonaroo

"HI Rainy, I go about 4 or 5 times a year. His grave is in another town, where we liv…"

booktime (Susan) replied Feb 3 to How often do you visit the gravesite?

17 Apr 30
Reply by Susan

"Hi Rainy, I think your big question is how are you going to manage this new life? I…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jan 12 to Practical Questions as a NEW WIDOW

14 Jan 13
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service