Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

booktime (Susan)'s Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (310) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm into my 6th year and while I won't close the door to it, I do feel nervous and a…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jun 22 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

25 on Wednesday
Reply by chef (John)

"Timelord, You've got the key here: You come first. The hardest thing to accept is th…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 19 to Fundamentally unhappy and sad

7 Jun 16
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Sooooo after flirting with the local postman who lost his significant other almost a…"

booktime (Susan) replied Feb 20 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

832 Jul 7
Reply by only1sue

"Apparently I joined just a few weeks after Ed died so I was on October 2013. I don't…"

booktime (Susan) replied Feb 20 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

18 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

VOLUNTEER

"Well tomorrow is my birthday, my 6th without Ed. I am now older than when he was whe…"

booktime (Susan) replied Feb 20 to FEBRUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

3 Feb 21
Reply by chef (John)

"I moved after 3 years after Ed died. I moved to the community where I worked (only 9…"

booktime (Susan) replied Feb 16 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

188 May 5
Reply by DIVA70

"Thank you, Frank. I ended up going next door to share some sushi and pizza with my n…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jan 1 to New Year's Eve

8 Jan 1
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"So sorry, sis. We'll remember our Eds together. Hugs again. "

booktime (Susan) replied Dec 30, 2018 to New Year's Eve

8 Jan 1

"Timelord, I will be asleep early as well! Actually nothing new in that! "

booktime (Susan) replied Dec 30, 2018 to New Year's Eve

8 Jan 1

"I think we each find our own way. I do the old fashioned pen and notebook. That's th…"

booktime (Susan) replied Nov 18, 2018 to Does anyone actively journal?

43 Jul 6
Reply by YogiMami

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service