Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

booktime (Susan)'s Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't remember Ed's voice but I can remember his laugh or laughs. There was the qu…"

booktime (Susan) replied Aug 8 to Losing their voice on the landline voice mail.

15 yesterday
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"I believe I answered this already - that I removed my ring shortly after Ed died. Re…"

booktime (Susan) replied Aug 8 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 on Saturday
Reply by BelovedPeach

"I really like this, Frank, concentrating on your wedding day. And Ray, it just takes…"

booktime (Susan) replied Aug 7 to Do others have problems with photo's

3 Aug 7
Reply by widow85

"Thank you. I do feel unmoored. But I know I'll get through this. She was my model af…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 20 to Feeling really alone for the first time

10 Jul 20
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"It is a gift. We read them together in the months before she died. She was almost bl…"

10 Jul 20

"Safety net is right! I'm lucky in that one of my sisters and I are very close. That…"

10 Jul 20

"Thanks, Callie. That's true - can't have another mother! I do cherish the memories.…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 16 to Feeling really alone for the first time

10 Jul 20

"Thank you for your care. I know folks understand me here. I guess the circle gets sm…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 16 to Feeling really alone for the first time

10 Jul 20

VOLUNTEER

"July 2 was our wedding anniversary - would have been 22. July 4 was his birthday - h…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 9 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma

"While I agree with much of what you said and feel very much the same, I am trying to…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 6 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

458 9 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service