Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

booktime (Susan)'s Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (297) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. I am fine now - it just was the timing of it all. "

booktime (Susan) replied on Wednesday to Beyond upset

7 on Wednesday
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"I'm glad it helped. It helped me and it is even helping my sister who just had shoul…"

booktime (Susan) replied on Monday to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

20 yesterday
Reply by cushty1

"I thought of you this morning when I was at the summer service at my church (UU). It…"

booktime (Susan) replied on Sunday to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

20 yesterday
Reply by cushty1

"I don't think there is anything we can really say to take away the barrage of feelin…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 15 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

20 yesterday
Reply by cushty1

"Thank you, yes. It just caught me totally off guard to see his name on the virtual m…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jul 4 to Beyond upset

7 on Wednesday
Reply by booktime (Susan)

VOLUNTEER

"July is hard! The 2nd would have been our 23rd anniversary, the 4th is his birthday…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jun 29 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hugs to you. I feel such pain in your "voice". While all our stories are different,…"

booktime (Susan) replied Jun 29 to Im sadly new

7 Jul 3
Reply by Myfavorite

"I have got a lot out of this discussion and it's been a good "thermometer" of how I…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"I am keeping the current ones. Threw the old ones away. "

booktime (Susan) replied May 14 to Does anyone actively journal?

18 May 14
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Oh no. They were awful. I wish I could say I was an insightful teen but I was not. I…"

booktime (Susan) replied May 13 to Does anyone actively journal?

18 May 14
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service