Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Jackie (lvgma)'s Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"It's been three years now, so I can see things as they were. Danny died while we wer…"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Nov 18, 2013 to Do/did you put your grieving on hold or change the way you needed to be to accommodate others?

105 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by widow85

"HI Lisa Im in San Diego..remember???  I will be busy after  on Sat...its Bingo nite.…"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Nov 29, 2012 to Fun with the Widowed Village People :)

12 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Cristina

"Entititled children!!! My story too...When my husband passed in 2010, ( he passed wh…"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Sep 2, 2012 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

168 May 17, 2016
Reply by MystiqueLady

"When I took Amtrak to Irvine one year, I was able to take the luggage on the coach I…"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Aug 7, 2012 to Who's going to Camp in August??

172 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Trifectagirl

"don't know about convention parking, I live in San Diego and the Convention center i…"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Aug 5, 2012 to Who's going to Camp in August??

172 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Trifectagirl

"Hi all, Kath will be flying in on Thurs, from the airport we will come to the hotel.…"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Jul 6, 2012 to Who's going to Camp in August??

172 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Trifectagirl

"Spudrat, what you do is up to you.  It's been 20 mths and my husband still sits on t…"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Jun 10, 2012 to what to do with ashes ?

17 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Angie aka Woody's Girl

"I will be attending again this year...looking forward to seeing old and new friends"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Jun 4, 2012 to Who's going to Camp in August??

172 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Trifectagirl

"Danny died oct 2010, and usually I do ok.  I don't know what happened yesterday, but…"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Apr 12, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

"Brian- I so understand and GET IT!!  The first tine I was widowed I found my husband…"

Jackie (lvgma) replied Mar 4, 2012 to Dated too soon, wife's family disowned me

14 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Lisa (lost) Lamb

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service