Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Mrs.Linda's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"It is now 15 months since my husband passed away.  I think of him every day and on a…"

Mrs.Linda replied Jan 28 to Would you do it again?

51 Jan 29
Reply by Dee1960

"14 months for me. Think of Dan every day. Still not really comfortable with the alon…"

Mrs.Linda replied Jan 13 to I miss him

10 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"It has been 14 months almost since I lost Dan. I think of him every day. Somehow I g…"

Mrs.Linda replied Dec 18, 2019 to I miss him

10 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"I can see that you miss this particular partner but you are not a widow in the defin…"

Mrs.Linda replied Sep 12, 2019 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I like my home. It is paid off. But the large yard with mature landscape and many tr…"

Mrs.Linda replied Sep 10, 2019 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

205 Feb 12
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"Yes, I feel like this house is like a nice 'prison' of sorts.  A lot of yard upkeep.…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 30, 2019 to Loneliness

32 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by Claire

" I rather suspect perhaps that the original shock of losing your spouse has not yet…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 26, 2019 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Frank

" Well, I just have to take it one day at a time. And somehow I get through the day.…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 26, 2019 to Loneliness

32 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by Claire

"I could have been more loving. Being sensitive to touch, I was not much of a cuddle…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 9, 2019 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

48 6 hours ago
Reply by Hopesmom

"Our Aussie came to us after her previous people had passed away.  She stayed very cl…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 9, 2019 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

18 Jan 5
Reply by CryinCali

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service