Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Mrs.Linda's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I can see that you miss this particular partner but you are not a widow in the defin…"

Mrs.Linda replied Sep 12 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I like my home. It is paid off. But the large yard with mature landscape and many tr…"

Mrs.Linda replied Sep 10 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

200 Sep 11
Reply by Miket

"Yes, I feel like this house is like a nice 'prison' of sorts.  A lot of yard upkeep.…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 30 to Loneliness

32 on Monday
Reply by Claire

" I rather suspect perhaps that the original shock of losing your spouse has not yet…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 26 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5
Reply by Frank

" Well, I just have to take it one day at a time. And somehow I get through the day.…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 26 to Loneliness

32 on Monday
Reply by Claire

"I could have been more loving. Being sensitive to touch, I was not much of a cuddle…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 9 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

47 Aug 18
Reply by Etchtech

"Our Aussie came to us after her previous people had passed away.  She stayed very cl…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 9 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

17 Aug 18
Reply by Roxi

"I love that you would have arrived early for that little more time!  My husband told…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 9 to Would you do it again?

44 Aug 22
Reply by Etchtech

"How strange.  Have not had that but I have had (spam) emails from his email address…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 9 to Phone Call from the Afterlife?

26 Sep 3
Reply by sis

"I am totally with you on all this. I am not constant crying and sad as I do my best…"

Mrs.Linda replied Aug 9 to Some Days are Just Sad Days

28 Aug 21
Reply by Kris63

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service