Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lauralee's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations on your engagement!  I have been enjoying your posts and discussions…"

Lauralee replied Aug 7, 2015 to Don't Stew, Do! What are you doing to climb out of your grave?

165 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by RonB

"Enzo -  Firstly, I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know if you have ever watched…"

Lauralee replied Jul 31, 2014 to Signs, awakening in the night, what do they mean

9 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Exoticbeauty8

VOLUNTEER

"I haven't posted much lately but still read all the posts on this site daily as they…"

Lauralee replied May 29, 2014 to Dreams and signs. Does your loved one appear to you in dreams?

257 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Steve

"Haven't thought about this discussion for a while - but I have always liked it!  My…"

Lauralee replied Apr 25, 2014 to 3 Good Things

600 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Nieta

"The sad thing is I know in the past I have said these things to widowed people think…"

Lauralee replied Apr 22, 2014 to Offense...What are some marks people have made to you whereby you were offended...what was your response?

48 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Callie2

"I felt the same as you - had a lot of worries about online dating.  My social circle…"

Lauralee replied Apr 15, 2014 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

682 on Thursday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Update - recipe turned out great - had to substitute a few things due to unavailabil…"

Lauralee replied Mar 28, 2014 to Don't Stew, Do! What are you doing to climb out of your grave?

165 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by RonB

"Ron - I hope you are feeling better.  Cyndy - I really admire you for taking horse r…"

Lauralee replied Mar 27, 2014 to Don't Stew, Do! What are you doing to climb out of your grave?

165 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by RonB

"Anne - sounds like our SDs could be sisters - they are so similar!  I think my SD al…"

Lauralee replied Mar 4, 2014 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

168 May 17, 2016
Reply by MystiqueLady

"Anne - I do live in the East and the laws here do seem barbaric and very backward.  …"

Lauralee replied Feb 26, 2014 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

168 May 17, 2016
Reply by MystiqueLady

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service