Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

CryinCali's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes i too wish very much for my hubby to send me a sign any thing and feel sad when…"

CryinCali replied Jan 22 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"You know how people say what would jesus do? Well in my house we say what would dad…"

CryinCali replied Jan 11 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"I too had many different dreams of my husband and i breaking up or him leaving diffe…"

CryinCali replied Jan 8 to Dreams

7 Jan 9
Reply by chef (John)

"Awww i.m so sorry how heartbreaking all over again .  i mean ya maybe a little stran…"

CryinCali replied Jan 5 to Urn display

7 Jan 5
Reply by Etchtech

"Oh Alma,  Your words resinate so perfectly and personally profound to my exact feeli…"

CryinCali replied Jan 5 to Sometimes the anxiety

25 Jan 5
Reply by CryinCali

"Oh Alma,  Your words resinate so perfectly and personally profound to my exact feeli…"

CryinCali replied Jan 5 to Sometimes the anxiety

25 Jan 5
Reply by CryinCali

"One week after my husbands death i had to put one of our dogs to sleep. Well it was…"

CryinCali replied Jan 5 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

18 Jan 5
Reply by CryinCali

"Twas better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all. I would choose i…"

CryinCali replied Jan 5 to Would you do it again?

51 Jan 29
Reply by Dee1960

"Yes i find myself doing exactly that about everyother night for hours till i usually…"

CryinCali replied Jan 5 to Ever awake at 2:45 in the morning?

14 Jan 9
Reply by Frank

"Disconnecting the phone shouldnt effect anything saved onto the actual device.  It s…"

CryinCali replied Dec 27, 2019 to Disconnecting hubby's Verizon android phone

9 Jan 6
Reply by Maggiepie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service