Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dianne, I'm glad that you posted this nudge to folks. When Susan suddenly passed…"

Frank replied yesterday to Have you tried our Chat Room?

4 yesterday
Reply by Frank

"Hi Pooh You are going through a truly terrible time, way more than any one person sh…"

Frank replied Mar 20 to How do you share without worrying people? Also is it normal to be in denial?

9 Mar 21
Reply by Rich

"Hi Portmom, When we are struck with this tragedy, our lives are shattered, and we fa…"

Frank replied Mar 15 to How do you share without worrying people? Also is it normal to be in denial?

9 Mar 21
Reply by Rich

"Hi JK, I'm retired Navy and have banked with the NFCU since 1965. When Susan passed…"

Frank replied Mar 9 to Having a hard time taking my wife off of accounts, etc...Is anyone else having trouble? Is it important?

35 on Monday
Reply by DIVA70

"Hi, When Susan and I were married, we blended families.  She came with a son, Scott…"

Frank replied Feb 25 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

18 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

"Susan and I had a kennel in Norfolk Va.  King size German Shepherds.  We wound up se…"

Frank replied Feb 24 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

11 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

"Hi Cindy, Anger, even rage seems to be a part of the circle of Grief for some folks.…"

Frank replied Feb 24 to How do people get through this pain ?

11 Mar 7
Reply by Lisa_says

"Hi, God only knows what they expect to get from those calls and of course, they have…"

Frank replied Feb 21 to Scam Calls From Husband

9 Feb 24
Reply by KJPE

"Hi, It's been six years for me.  Because of where I live, WV was my lifeline in the…"

Frank replied Feb 17 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

18 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

"Hi, The family home was a small farm in Spencerport in Upstate NY.   When my mother…"

Frank replied Feb 17 to Snowbird Home

5 Feb 17
Reply by Frank

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service