Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi MPMom, As others have said your feelings are normal.  When we loose our spouse, e…"

Frank replied yesterday to Normal/expected feelings?

7 yesterday
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"The 17th of this month in 2012 my wife, Susan, passed in her sleep of a silent heart…"

Frank replied on Friday to DECEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

13 on Monday
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"Susan and I were married 27 OCT 1977. She passed in her sleep on 17 Dec 2012 from a…"

Frank replied Dec 2 to Let's Get Acquainted

28 on Monday
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"It was Thanksgiving day 2012 and as I watched the Flight-for-Life helicopter lift in…"

Frank replied Nov 19 to NOVEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

9 Dec 2
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Hi, Thank You, and you are welcome.  I hope what I've done in a similar situation wi…"

Frank replied Nov 15 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

28 Dec 1
Reply by Susan

"Hi InsideLove, I understand your feelings and its because I've been there.  My wife…"

Frank replied Nov 14 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

28 Dec 1
Reply by Susan

"Hi, The book that helped me the most was AWAKENING FROM GRIEF, by John E. Welshons. …"

Frank replied Oct 19 to Maybe you have a book suggestion for new wid? Is one enough?

10 Nov 5
Reply by Susan

"The first "holiday" I need to take note of is 28 Oct, (would have been) our 50th ann…"

Frank replied Oct 8 to Plans for the holidays

12 Oct 25
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hi Peach, While we have chatted, I had not seen your note until now.  You know, it d…"

Frank replied Sep 21 to I'm just going to "be"

8 Sep 21
Reply by Frank

"Hi Former Yooper, I'm sorry that you are here but here is the best place to be.  Her…"

Frank replied Sep 13 to When Does It Stop

14 12 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service