Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, God only knows what they expect to get from those calls and of course, they have…"

Frank replied 5 hours ago to Scam Calls From Husband

3 3 hours ago
Reply by laurajay

"Hi, It's been six years for me.  Because of where I live, WV was my lifeline in the…"

Frank replied on Monday to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

15 yesterday
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"Hi, The family home was a small farm in Spencerport in Upstate NY.   When my mother…"

Frank replied on Monday to Snowbird Home

5 on Monday
Reply by Frank

"Hi, Staying in the home is something I think most all of us think about.  First, the…"

Frank replied Feb 14 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

174 2 hours ago
Reply by DIVA70

"The song that ran through my mind after Susan's passing was a song by the Everly Bro…"

Frank replied Feb 10 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

22 5 hours ago
Reply by PhilEC

"Hi Frankenpickle, Than you for your note.  It is probably one of the hardest things…"

Frank replied Jan 27 to New forum member, trying to "find my way"

8 Feb 7
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hi, I'm not sure that I actually fear death as my religious beliefs have me secure i…"

Frank replied Jan 26 to Fear of death recently

2 Jan 26
Reply by Frank

"Hi Frankenpickle, Welcome to WV.  We are all sorry you find yourself here, but hones…"

Frank replied Jan 26 to New forum member, trying to "find my way"

8 Feb 7
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hi Sis, The title of your comment captured me.  For various reasons, I too never tho…"

Frank replied Jan 3 to Never Saw Myself In Need Of This Support

12 Jan 17
Reply by loveboo

"Hi, This is my 6th year as well.  Susan and I had decided that all the hoopla was fo…"

Frank replied Dec 31 to New Year's Eve

8 Jan 1
Reply by booktime (Susan)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service