Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dez, I suspect we all experience times as you describe.  I call them "Zingers." …"

Frank replied Apr 7 to Emotional Days?

5 Apr 9
Reply by myranndah

"Hi, When I lost Susan, I printed a picture of her and placed it on the passenger sea…"

Frank replied Mar 13 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

66 May 1
Reply by norm

"Hi, Susan passed in December 2012.  There were some things that I emptied in the fir…"

Frank replied Feb 4 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

556 Apr 22
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"Hi Rainy, Susan is buried at Fort Logan National Cemetery which in the Denver area. …"

Frank replied Feb 4 to How often do you visit the gravesite?

17 Apr 30
Reply by Susan

"Hi InsideLove, No, I've not heard of the book you mention.  I have found one book th…"

Frank replied Jan 28 to A study to tell us what we know? Or a book worth reading?

6 Feb 10
Reply by Susan

"Hi Rainy, I think most all of us have or are experiencing your feelings.  Susan and…"

Frank replied Jan 28 to "Because I'd want you to move on and live."

7 Feb 10
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hi Rainy, Welcome to our group.  It's a terrible thing, but this is the best place t…"

Frank replied Jan 12 to Practical Questions as a NEW WIDOW

14 Jan 13
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"HI Soulmate, I call them "Zingers and yes they can happen for nearly any reason.  So…"

Frank replied Dec 13, 2017 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"Hi MPMom, As others have said your feelings are normal.  When we loose our spouse, e…"

Frank replied Dec 11, 2017 to Normal/expected feelings?

7 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"The 17th of this month in 2012 my wife, Susan, passed in her sleep of a silent heart…"

Frank replied Dec 7, 2017 to DECEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

15 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Imogen

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service