Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that saying is designed to give us hope and support.  I lost Susan, my wife…"

Frank replied on Thursday to Time Heals All Wounds?

8 20 minutes ago
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"It's been 6 years now for me.  One of the things Susan and I discussed was what the…"

Frank replied Sep 21 to after

7 Sep 22
Reply by Callie2

"Susan and I had a friend who lived just a "short hike down the road" from us and she…"

Frank replied Sep 21 to I need some advice. I am a widower, who fell in love with a widow. Now, we are still in love but not dating... OMG this is so confusing!

14 Sep 25
Reply by laurajay

"Hi Jabs, This is kind of a "Variation on a Theme."  It's sort of "when should (could…"

Frank replied Sep 21 to The inevitable question has hit me....

3 Sep 22
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Soon after my wife Susan (35 years) died, I had a person tell me they knew exactly h…"

Frank replied Sep 14 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

19 Oct 7
Reply by rm2121

"Susan and I were married for 35 years when she passed.  I can honestly say that we n…"

Frank replied Sep 10 to I don't understand.

5 Sep 17
Reply by Hopesmom

"Hi, About a year after Susan suddenly passed, I felt I needed to get out among peopl…"

Frank replied Sep 6 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

"Hi Navywife, Welcome to Widowed Village.  I'm sorry you are here, but here is the be…"

Frank replied Sep 6 to New From Alabama

3 Sep 12
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hi Kipuka, Yes, our minds sort of prioritize our life and problems.  The disaster in…"

Frank replied Aug 11 to when one loss triggers feeling of other losses..

6 Sep 3
Reply by J in Florida

"Hi Mrs Bear, Your "coasting in denial" is spot on.  It's sort of a internal self def…"

Frank replied Aug 11 to Overwhelmed

4 Aug 12
Reply by Mrs Bear

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service