Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, The book that helped me the most was AWAKENING FROM GRIEF, by John E. Welshons. …"

Frank replied 21 hours ago to Maybe you have a book suggestion for new wid? Is one enough?

5 14 hours ago
Reply by InsideLove

"The first "holiday" I need to take note of is 28 Oct, (would have been) our 50th ann…"

Frank replied Oct 8 to Plans for the holidays

6 on Tuesday
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Hi Peach, While we have chatted, I had not seen your note until now.  You know, it d…"

Frank replied Sep 21 to I'm just going to "be"

8 Sep 21
Reply by Frank

"Hi Former Yooper, I'm sorry that you are here but here is the best place to be.  Her…"

Frank replied Sep 13 to When Does It Stop

4 on Wednesday
Reply by InsideLove

"Hi Newlife, Part of the decision process is "How attached are you to the home?"  Did…"

Frank replied Sep 12 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

149 Sep 13
Reply by Patience (Diane)

"I think that this involves timing.  As we are talking about an adult son, he is goin…"

Frank replied Sep 9 to Afraid Of Older Son's Reaction To Mom

12 Sep 10
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Two months ago I had the worst pain in my chest.  Eventually, I called 911 on a  Sun…"

Frank replied Aug 26 to What's scaring you these days?

42 Sep 4
Reply by soulmate

"Hi All, I guess I'm surprised that so many feel negatively about Grief Groups.  When…"

Frank replied Aug 25 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

"Hi Ray, First, please understand that this is completely normal.  We all go through…"

Frank replied Aug 6 to Do others have problems with photo's

3 Aug 7
Reply by widow85

"OMG! Without any second thought, my answer would be a resounding YES!  In a New York…"

Frank replied Aug 5 to Would you do it again?

32 Sep 8
Reply by Nieta

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service