Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dee, I like Laura's answer.  Susan and I were married 35 years when she suddenly…"

Frank replied Jan 22 to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

29 Feb 29
Reply by Dee1960

"Hi Rich, I live at 10,000' elevation in south, Park County, Colorado. Take care (((H…"

Frank replied Jan 9 to Ever awake at 2:45 in the morning?

14 Jan 9
Reply by Frank

"Rich and Maggiepie I'm in the Mountain Time Zone.  I don't normally go to bed till m…"

Frank replied Jan 6 to Ever awake at 2:45 in the morning?

14 Jan 9
Reply by Frank

"Hi Alma, I was reading through some of our writings over the past months and found t…"

Frank replied Jan 5 to Getting through my first Christmas

3 Jan 5
Reply by Alma

"Hi Rich, Yes, I think many of us do. For me it is around 0400 in the morning.  This…"

Frank replied Jan 5 to Ever awake at 2:45 in the morning?

14 Jan 9
Reply by Frank

"Hi MishyB, Folks just want to know how we are doing and perhaps open some dialog wit…"

Frank replied Jan 3 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

51 Jan 25
Reply by phyllis

"Hi, Thanks for the reply. In your profession you get to see us all in some of our wo…"

Frank replied Dec 27, 2019 to Bad days.

5 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by LandL (Linda)

"Yes, it does mean that you will respond to notes, letters, or emails.  I was never "…"

Frank replied Dec 27, 2019 to Green checkmark on profile picture

5 Dec 31
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"Hi Maggie, At 7 years out I talk to Susan frequently.  I make a point of talking to…"

Frank replied Dec 27, 2019 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"Hi GKinSD, You aren't going to scare me off.  My wife, Susan expectantly passed in h…"

Frank replied Dec 27, 2019 to Bad days.

5 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by LandL (Linda)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service