Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Debra, I believe I can say that I really understand.  I met Susan on a blind date…"

Frank replied on Friday to "My friends keep telling me I should feel angry."

9 on Friday
Reply by Frank

VOLUNTEER

"Hi, Anger, even rage, can be a part of grief.  Like you, I have never been angry.  …"

Frank replied on Thursday to "My friends keep telling me I should feel angry."

9 on Friday
Reply by Frank

"Hi Gal, Hey, its winter. At least it is here with overnight single digits all week l…"

Frank replied Dec 4 to Winter time BLUES complicating grief.

11 Dec 4
Reply by Frank

"Hi All, When Susan suddenly passed without warning, 6 years ago this month, my two b…"

Frank replied Dec 3 to Holidays

9 on Saturday
Reply by SandyKay

"Hi Misty, I'm going to step out on a limb, and if I'm wrong, I hope others who are i…"

Frank replied Dec 3 to Winter time BLUES complicating grief.

11 Dec 4
Reply by Frank

"Hi Misty, I'm following up with you.  How are you doing with your Blues?  December,…"

Frank replied Nov 30 to Winter time BLUES complicating grief.

11 Dec 4
Reply by Frank

"Hi Misty, There are two things going on here.  One is Nature.  With the time change…"

Frank replied Nov 12 to Winter time BLUES complicating grief.

11 Dec 4
Reply by Frank

"Hi Misty, My sister, 8 years junior, commented to me on the phone that I was now the…"

Frank replied Nov 12 to ****FRANK CONGRATS!!!!

1 Nov 12
Reply by Frank

"Hi Bonnie Thank you for your comments.  I can only make suggestions and comments tha…"

Frank replied Nov 11 to Widowhood in a Rural Area

7 Nov 11
Reply by Frank

"Hi Linda, My name is Frank.  I live at 10,000' elevation inside the Colorado Rocky M…"

Frank replied Nov 9 to Widowhood in a Rural Area

7 Nov 11
Reply by Frank

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service