Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ray, First, please understand that this is completely normal.  We all go through…"

Frank replied Aug 6 to Do others have problems with photo's

3 Aug 7
Reply by widow85

"OMG! Without any second thought, my answer would be a resounding YES!  In a New York…"

Frank replied Aug 5 to Would you do it again?

30 Aug 5
Reply by Frank

"WOW! Thousands, possibly millions, of books have been written, and Philosophers have…"

Frank replied Aug 5 to what's the meaning of life......

7 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"Hi, At four years and several months out, I can remember lots of things about Susan.…"

Frank replied Aug 5 to Losing their voice on the landline voice mail.

15 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Hi Anna, Before Susan passed, it was common place for me to be in the process of rea…"

Frank replied Aug 5 to Are you able to read a book?

55 on Saturday
Reply by Nance63

"Hi Susan, There is a saying in several cultures that boils down to this:  A man is n…"

Frank replied Jul 19 to Feeling really alone for the first time

10 Jul 20
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"Hi Sissy, What you describe is perfectly "normal" for what you (we) are going throug…"

Frank replied May 3 to How Do I Know If :

8 May 7
Reply by Susan

"Interesting question.  I guess that my only real fear is the fear of being alone.  S…"

Frank replied May 1 to What's scaring you these days?

30 May 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Hi GH, Nice to meet you and read of your thoughts.   I'm 72 and Susan passed 4 years…"

Frank replied May 1 to Older widows posts missing?

4 May 2
Reply by only1sue

"Hi Sissy, I'm sorry that you had to go through that first alone.  When I think of al…"

Frank replied May 1 to I Had Another " First " Today.

20 May 17
Reply by Lupe's husband

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service