Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kipuka, Yes, our minds sort of prioritize our life and problems.  The disaster in…"

Frank replied Aug 11 to when one loss triggers feeling of other losses..

3 Aug 11
Reply by Frank

"Hi Mrs Bear, Your "coasting in denial" is spot on.  It's sort of a internal self def…"

Frank replied Aug 11 to Overwhelmed

4 on Monday
Reply by Mrs Bear

"HI Teckwriter, It's barely been three months for you.  Please understand that where…"

Frank replied Aug 11 to Holidays

6 21 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Speechless. One Picture can express 1000 words. Frank "

Frank replied Aug 5 to Grief hurts

1 Aug 5
Reply by Frank

"Hi Shoosie2, I think we all understand where you are coming from, and your choice, w…"

Frank replied Jul 31 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

15 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

"Dear Cushty, I'm sorry but, for now, the best advice is to cry, rage, scream, take a…"

Frank replied Jul 28 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

27 Jul 31
Reply by cushty1

"Hi Rena, For now, being so new, it could wind up being a really rough time.  After a…"

Frank replied Jul 28 to !st anniversay of my husband's death

9 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

"Hi, With 20 years in the navy, I cruised all the time.  If I could have figured out…"

Frank replied Jul 28 to Permission to Remarry

51 on Monday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hi, At one time while watching a Movie on TV, Susan made a similar comment to me.  S…"

Frank replied Jul 5 to Permission to Remarry

51 on Monday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hello Whitedoves, I'm glad you found us and I'm sorry you are here, but here is the…"

Frank replied Jun 24 to Im sadly new

7 Jul 3
Reply by Myfavorite

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service