Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sissy, What you describe is perfectly "normal" for what you (we) are going throug…"

Frank replied May 3 to How Do I Know If :

8 May 7
Reply by Susan

"Interesting question.  I guess that my only real fear is the fear of being alone.  S…"

Frank replied May 1 to What's scaring you these days?

30 May 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Hi GH, Nice to meet you and read of your thoughts.   I'm 72 and Susan passed 4 years…"

Frank replied May 1 to Older widows posts missing?

4 May 2
Reply by only1sue

"Hi Sissy, I'm sorry that you had to go through that first alone.  When I think of al…"

Frank replied May 1 to I Had Another " First " Today.

20 May 17
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Hi Angela, I'd like to think that we are not the only two struggling to find a purpo…"

Frank replied Apr 4 to Sudden loss

17 Apr 10
Reply by MenuFalls

"Hi Angela, Welcome to our "Club." It's something none of us ever thought we would be…"

Frank replied Apr 3 to Sudden loss

17 Apr 10
Reply by MenuFalls

"Hi Ashley, I'm sorry that you have joined "our club" and have arrived here.  But, I…"

Frank replied Mar 30 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

"Hi, I'm sorry that you have joined "Our Club."  I think you will find that as you re…"

Frank replied Mar 10 to My first anniversary- alone

5 Mar 13
Reply by kenslove

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Anna, I understand what you are talking about.  Susan spent so much time on, and…"

Frank replied Feb 24 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4376 Jun 10
Reply by JUDY1951

"Hi Patricia, I was thinking of this the other day, you must have tuned in.  It's bee…"

Frank replied Feb 24 to I Forgot His Voice

4 Feb 25
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service