Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Frank's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi SFbay, Susan, wife of 35 years, went to sleep one Sunday night and did not wake u…"

Frank replied May 24 to How do we know when we need to see a doctor (psychiatrist)?

9 Jun 8
Reply by Cindy

"Hi Sue, I hope that by the word "had" and that you posted here, that you are home no…"

Frank replied May 13 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

821 May 26
Reply by only1sue

"Hi Dee, You have been through hell on earth and have some terrible memories.  Let me…"

Frank replied May 9 to Death Anniversary

13 May 12
Reply by Dee1960

"Hi Sis, Welcome to our club...The one no one wanted to belong to.  The sadness is, o…"

Frank replied May 5 to Drowning In Immense Sadness

9 yesterday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hi J, Some folks move because of the memories.  Some move for financial reasons.  So…"

Frank replied May 4 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

188 May 5
Reply by DIVA70

"Hi Dianne, I'm glad that you posted this nudge to folks. When Susan suddenly passed…"

Frank replied Apr 17 to Have you tried our Chat Room?

4 Apr 17
Reply by Frank

"Hi Pooh You are going through a truly terrible time, way more than any one person sh…"

Frank replied Mar 20 to How do you share without worrying people? Also is it normal to be in denial?

9 Mar 21
Reply by Rich

"Hi Portmom, When we are struck with this tragedy, our lives are shattered, and we fa…"

Frank replied Mar 15 to How do you share without worrying people? Also is it normal to be in denial?

9 Mar 21
Reply by Rich

"Hi JK, I'm retired Navy and have banked with the NFCU since 1965. When Susan passed…"

Frank replied Mar 9 to Having a hard time taking my wife off of accounts, etc...Is anyone else having trouble? Is it important?

36 May 8
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"Hi, When Susan and I were married, we blended families.  She came with a son, Scott…"

Frank replied Feb 25 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

18 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service