Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

BESTBUDS1 [Norman}'s Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Kattsqueen, So very sorry for your loss.. You do not have to tell anyone anything ,…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Apr 28, 2016 to Am I being taken advantage of?

21 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Ok , he is still on dating site to chat and you are moving to where he is with plans…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Apr 9, 2016 to We are both Widows, Moving in with him in June,but I have a conflict that I caused

10 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Angelina

"Johns Girl.. Sometimes we just feel things within us that are indescribable.... For…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Mar 30, 2016 to Premonitions

21 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Toniadpt

"Barbee, Congrats on your wonderful new relationship. i am so very happy for you and…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Nov 7, 2015 to Re-married After Loss ?

14 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Doug02122014

VOLUNTEER

"Hopefully this girl will experience true love one day , but I seriously doubt it....…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Mar 14, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

"{{{{{CGPandMe}}}}}.. So sorry for the sudden loss, while reading your story i must s…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Jan 26, 2015 to Do you think your loved one "knew" they would die?

76 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by sunfeathers

VOLUNTEER

"My 1st as for as i am concerned insensitive thing , yet really  don't think he meant…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Jan 21, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"YOU DID BEST YOU COULD , YOU GAVE YOUR ALL.. LET TEARS FLOW AND ANYTHING ELSE , GRIE…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Aug 6, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

VOLUNTEER

"NJ40 I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.. BUT THESE KINDA PEOPLE CANT BE HELPED  UNFOR…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Jul 31, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"2ANGEL, I am so sorry for your loss, like you the haunting of what we saw on top of…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Jun 6, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service