Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

BESTBUDS1 [Norman}'s Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess it changes us inside and out,,in 5 months haven"t decide which is the worse.…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied May 18, 2014 to When you look in the mirror

64 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Enzo

VOLUNTEER

"Katpilot i feel every word u speak..The depths of our Love truly determines how we g…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied May 5, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"Denise i totally agree..Those who like to spout off at the mouth should seriously co…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied May 5, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"HI MELONY,I am Norman i am so very sorry for your loss, i lost my LOVE on Dec 27 201…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Apr 15, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

"I will relate my past and present experiences and also The decision we as family inc…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Mar 28, 2014 to Please help me understand "viewing"

17 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by AEDforever (Ali)

VOLUNTEER

"RKK I am so sorry for his insensitivity,,it really sux....Sometimes I think when peo…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Mar 26, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"I am so sorry for your wonderful wifes passing...  AS for the stupid person who made…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Mar 24, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"I am so sorry for your loss ..This is good place to be in our situations, at least y…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Mar 23, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"I m so very sorry ...It is so hard,,But this is great place to vent anf talk..It rea…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Mar 23, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"haI am so very sorry for your loss, this is a place none want to be..Just be yoursel…"

BESTBUDS1 [Norman} replied Mar 19, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service