Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Talisker (Steve)'s Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Callie, you are so right. I have also been divorced and widowed, and the thing that…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Jan 16, 2016 to personal relationships after widowhood

40 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by going to make it

"I have remarried, and the discussion came up about what to do with her engagement ri…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Nov 17, 2015 to Engagment Rings and Wedding Bands

15 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by sean

"I also have remarried and had to face some of the issue that barbee did. My wife kep…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Nov 6, 2015 to Re-married After Loss ?

14 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Doug02122014

"I was not interested in dating, as i was caregiver for my wife for 12 years. After s…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Oct 15, 2015 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"After my wife had her brain injury, I got involved with a brain injury chat room. Th…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Oct 14, 2015 to Are friends in cyber support groups "real" to you?

9 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by david1980

"My wife had a beautiful engagement ring from her first husband that she does not wea…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Oct 14, 2015 to Engagment Rings and Wedding Bands

15 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by sean

VOLUNTEER

"BEC, Do not say never. I was married for 30 years, and my wife for 42. We were both…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Oct 3, 2015 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Hope

VOLUNTEER

"Here is my favorite quote on the subject: There comes a time in your life, when you…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Sep 24, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3385 20 hours ago
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

VOLUNTEER

"Lisa, that was not what she meant. Our neighbor lost her husband, and now has a smal…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Sep 23, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3385 20 hours ago
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"We were married 30 years, had no children, and my wife's parents were gone.  They ha…"

Talisker (Steve) replied Sep 21, 2015 to Spreading the ashes

25 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Faolan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service