Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lions fan's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! I went back and found the email. I plan on attending Thursday meet and gr…"

Lions fan replied Aug 9 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 yesterday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Hello! I too will be a first time camper as well. I would love to go to the lunch at…"

Lions fan replied Aug 9 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 yesterday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"That sounds wonderful! Please count me in! Looking forward to the weekend!   Kelly"

Lions fan replied Aug 6 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 yesterday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Kimmy, Prayers to you and your daughter. I also lost my husband quite suddenly due t…"

Lions fan replied Jul 23 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

"I think a lot of us will be crying that weekend, but I think it will be cleansing fo…"

Lions fan replied Jul 21 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 yesterday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"That would be great if we could make arrangements. I would appreciate it very much. "

Lions fan replied Jul 14 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 yesterday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Larry, Sepsis seems more common than I could have ever imagined and often deadly. Mo…"

Lions fan replied Jul 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

VOLUNTEER

"Hello Kristen, Very sorry for your loss. I have a supportive family also, but widow…"

Lions fan replied Jul 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

VOLUNTEER

"Thanks so much for the reply. It was not TMI - don't worry. If anyone understands, I…"

Lions fan replied Jul 9 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you so much. It is comforting to know that I am not alone in this journey. I h…"

Lions fan replied Jul 9 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service