Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Sosammy's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I too kept busy so I didn't have to deal with the loss of my husband. I kept telling…"

Sosammy replied Aug 30 to when one loss triggers feeling of other losses..

6 Sep 3
Reply by J in Florida

"It is a horrible roller coaster ride. I am still trying to figure out what to do. We…"

Sosammy replied Aug 2 to What are we doing?

3 Sep 9
Reply by Jwick

"I am only 3 months into this lonely journey of grief. The book that has helped me th…"

Sosammy replied Jan 29 to A study to tell us what we know? Or a book worth reading?

6 Feb 10
Reply by Susan

"It has been only 2 months since I lost my husband. I am only 53 and I feel like ther…"

Sosammy replied Dec 22, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

726 on Monday
Reply by Siracusa

"It has only been 50 days for me and the only thing I have been able to get rid of is…"

Sosammy replied Dec 8, 2017 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

78 Jul 30
Reply by MidnightBear (Tony)

VOLUNTEER

"This picture was taken a couple of years ago in our home state of North Dakota. We u…"

Sosammy replied Dec 7, 2017 to Let's Get Acquainted

64 Jan 2
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Mike and I were married for 33 years. He suffered a heart attack on October 17, 2017…"

Sosammy replied Dec 6, 2017 to Let's Get Acquainted

64 Jan 2
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"I am Sosammy. My husband died 1 month ago. He had a heart attack while we were playi…"

Sosammy replied Nov 23, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4934 18 hours ago
Reply by julep67

"Evenings I think are the worst. You come home to an empty house, eat a solitary dinn…"

Sosammy replied Nov 23, 2017 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

34 Jan 15
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service