Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lost Izzie's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, LJ, I understand the awkwardness.  I am an End-of-Life care nurse, I hear…"

Lost Izzie replied Jun 30 to Memorial is over

3 Jun 30
Reply by laurajay

"Thank you Callie. I have done my homework, this auctioneer takes his cut from the bu…"

Lost Izzie replied Jun 15 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

78 Jul 30
Reply by MidnightBear (Tony)

"It's been almost 4 months now. The 23rd will be the memorial up in the mountains and…"

Lost Izzie replied Jun 14 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

78 Jul 30

VOLUNTEER

"I am so sorry for your loss. My experience was similar, with my husband dying in my…"

Lost Izzie replied Jun 4 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"It's been almost 4 months for me, today I woke up feeling great and it has stayed wi…"

Lost Izzie replied May 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Welcome, Ryan.  Glad you found us and hope we can be of some comfort and help."

Lost Izzie replied May 9 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"I am so sorry, Firefly.  My husband died in February, I went in to work the next day…"

Lost Izzie replied May 4 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

"Charlie and I would go through quoting whole movies when things would strike us.  If…"

Lost Izzie replied Apr 21 to the little things

16 Jul 29
Reply by soulmate

"Not yet 2 months, but I did a clear up of the last dresser drawer and Charlie's nigh…"

Lost Izzie replied Apr 16 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

78 Jul 30

VOLUNTEER

"I tell everyone, "I'm fine" many times a day. The folks at work are very supportive…"

Lost Izzie replied Apr 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service