Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

celestia (Suzanne)'s Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had years of practice letting it slide. Don't beat yourself up. "

celestia (Suzanne) replied Aug 10, 2012 to Losing spouse through death vs. divorce

36 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by denisec

"I get annoyed by that too. I have been divorced and widowed and believe me, divorce…"

celestia (Suzanne) replied Aug 9, 2012 to Losing spouse through death vs. divorce

36 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by denisec

"Hi Sanmora, Good on you for making it through your first year of "firsts". It is in…"

celestia (Suzanne) replied Jul 3, 2012 to The First Year

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Greenwood

"My husband, who had been a chef at one point (and was a total food snob), took a sho…"

celestia (Suzanne) replied May 18, 2012 to Last Things Your Loved Ones Did?

7 May 19, 2012
Reply by Juliana

"Phyllis, You have to cut yourself some slack. Relatively speaking my husband's deat…"

celestia (Suzanne) replied May 13, 2012 to HOW TO GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD?

7 May 14, 2012
Reply by WidowerMDK

"Boo...the time between meltdowns will continue to increase. I'm so sorry for you tha…"

celestia (Suzanne) replied May 4, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

"your therapist is a wise person... There were things I packed up and stored at my h…"

celestia (Suzanne) replied May 2, 2012 to Is this crazy

60 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Morgana (Janet)

"Griefquake worked for me more than meltdown because the intensity and randomness of…"

celestia (Suzanne) replied Apr 28, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

"Hang in there Hal, you are not alone.  "

celestia (Suzanne) replied Apr 27, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

"Hi Tanya, I saw that documentary. Your story moved me then, as it does now. I was w…"

celestia (Suzanne) replied Apr 19, 2012 to Hold Your Sorrow Gently...

11 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Spike

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service