Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Roxana's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"With all due respect, our faith is NOT always tested to the maximum.  You do t know…"

Roxana replied Oct 13, 2019 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

180 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by Roxana

"Dear Laura, that is very true. But this is faith tested to the max. I wouldnt wish…"

Roxana replied Oct 8, 2019 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

180 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by Roxana

"Hi there, No, I dont think this thread should be closed, since in no way encourages…"

Roxana replied Oct 8, 2019 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

180 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by Roxana

"I too go through many times when I think about suicide, but being a christian, I ti…"

180 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by Roxana

"Sweetheart, YOU are the one that should organise this, not them. I dont know how it…"

Roxana replied Oct 8, 2019 to Husband's family having memorial without me??

15 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Lola

"Sweet Melissa, thank you. The problem is I have ME and im pretty much stuck at home…"

Roxana replied Aug 25, 2019 to So sad, longing to be with my husband, and wedding anniversary.

12 Aug 25, 2019
Reply by Roxana

"I can guarantee our husbands forgave us.  My husband always found excuses for someon…"

Roxana replied Aug 13, 2019 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

56 Mar 2
Reply by MrsHill2015

"Thank  you, Melissa. It does help. I hope you are ok.Hugs."

Roxana replied Jul 25, 2019 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

56 Mar 2
Reply by MrsHill2015

"Dear vintage 56, thank you for your kind words. Yes, he loved me very much, but tha…"

Roxana replied Jul 19, 2019 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

56 Mar 2
Reply by MrsHill2015

"Yes, that sounds exactly like what I feel. Somehow we need to forgive ourselves, we…"

Roxana replied Jul 19, 2019 to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

56 Mar 2
Reply by MrsHill2015

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service