Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

CrazyWidow's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! More details can be found on our facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/gr…"

CrazyWidow replied Mar 23, 2016 to Solo travel

122 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Gary'swife

"It's exciting to hear all the adventures you are wanting to explore and getting over…"

CrazyWidow replied Mar 22, 2016 to Solo travel

122 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Gary'swife

"I think most people come alone, so in that, you won't be alone. *hugs* It'll be nice…"

CrazyWidow replied Feb 15, 2016 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2016? Let's get acquainted!

61 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Princess Warrior Widow

"Cookie I'm so glad you're attending, it will be nice to meet you."

CrazyWidow replied Feb 15, 2016 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2016? Let's get acquainted!

61 Mar 14, 2016

"Hi Everyone! This will be my 5th camp, I can't believe it! It's always such an amazi…"

61 Mar 14, 2016

"I'm looking forward to meeting you as well Renee! -Brenda"

CrazyWidow replied Aug 19, 2014 to Who's going to Camp Widow CANADA in Toronto? Let's get acquainted!

153 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"Hi Joclyn I'm so glad you can attend!  I've never done the edge walk...not sure abou…"

CrazyWidow replied Aug 19, 2014 to Who's going to Camp Widow CANADA in Toronto? Let's get acquainted!

153 Oct 3, 2014

"Yay Arnie-I can't wait for one of your bear hugs!"

153 Oct 3, 2014

"Can you find someone to carpool with you in?  How far out of TO are you?"

153 Oct 3, 2014

"Please attend.  It's really an amazing experience.  I know it's scary to face the fa…"

153 Oct 3, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service