Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Macduff (Hal)'s Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"The evidence that much of these reactions, these meltdowns, are due to the disruptio…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 29, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

"A proposal for this forum This is the closest active forum for people who are havin…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 24, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

VOLUNTEER

"I felt miserable and unmotivated this morning but finally got myself mobilized to ta…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 18, 2012 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5, 2017
Reply by Averysmom

"In case you missed this,which I think I posted months ago, it is quite relevant as i…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 16, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

VOLUNTEER

"I think I posted this some time ago but here it is again in case you missed it, or w…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 16, 2012 to Widow Brain: have you done anything DUMB or unusual?

173 May 5, 2017
Reply by Averysmom

VOLUNTEER

"Mariposa, I am not sure I am ready after 27 months,although I am trying to meet wome…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 15, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

"I have to revise my own meltdown diary where I wrote that from 25-27 months (present…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 15, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

VOLUNTEER

"Oh him, his hair is a bit windblown, but he does have a nice brushed lamb coat from…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 13, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

"Donna, a difference for me is that I really only had one person in my life that I sp…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 12, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

"For me, and of course as we always caution everyone is different: 0-6 months from ev…"

Macduff (Hal) replied Apr 12, 2012 to When do the meltdowns stop happening?

45 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Juliana

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service