Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Patience (Diane)'s Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (250) Replies Latest Activity

"April 1, 2012. Palm Sunday. Wayne had been battling Prostate Cancer for the past 9 y…"

Patience (Diane) replied Apr 1 to APRIL Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

17 on Thursday
Reply by norm

"So glad to hear that Carol! I'll be looking for you!  Diane "

Patience (Diane) replied Mar 6 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Carol,  i do hope you come to camp in Tampa! I would look very forward to seeing yo…"

Patience (Diane) replied Mar 5 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Thanks Dianne! Might look into that :-)  getting close to Tampa Time!!! "

Patience (Diane) replied Mar 4 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Looking so very forward to meeting you too, Misty! I was nervous with my first camp…"

Patience (Diane) replied Feb 16 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Debbie, I'm so sorry for your loss.  I will look forward to seeing you in Tampa. I'm…"

Patience (Diane) replied Feb 13 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Yes! Really looking forward to Camp Widow Tampa! March 22 cannot come soon enough! L…"

Patience (Diane) replied Feb 13 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Dear Dianne, Rainy, Epic and Tony and all, Looking very forward to seeing all of you…"

Patience (Diane) replied Feb 11 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"That's awesome, Dianne! I'm sure Vern will be with you!"

Patience (Diane) replied Feb 2 to FEBRUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

10 Feb 11
Reply by Bonaroo

""

Patience (Diane) replied Jan 28 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service