Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Patience's Discussions (290)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Dianne! I'm thinking about going. I've been to CW Toronto once before and…"

Patience replied Oct 6 to Who is going to Camp Widow Toronto November 2, 3, 4, 2018

2 Oct 6
Reply by Patience

"Thank you Tess! "

Patience replied Aug 31 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

731 Aug 31
Reply by Patience

"My Wayne's special "girls" Patience, right and Jenny, left. They stayed with me for…"

Patience replied Aug 27 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

731 Aug 31
Reply by Patience

"Hi Jabs, your questions are spot on! Yes, lots of people come to camp for the first…"

Patience replied Aug 11 to Curious about Camp Widow

2 Aug 13
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you for posting this, Dianne! july is Wayne's and my wedding anniversary! We…"

Patience replied Jul 4 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

8 Jul 29
Reply by Jwick

"Hi Steve,I remember meetimg you at Camp Widow in Toronto. I've always enjoyed talkin…"

Patience replied May 4 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

789 Nov 8
Reply by laurajay

"I'm reading with interest! I need my alone time too, very much! And it seems like to…"

Patience replied Apr 27 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

789 Nov 8
Reply by laurajay

"April 1, 2012. Palm Sunday. Wayne had been battling Prostate Cancer for the past 9 y…"

Patience replied Apr 1 to APRIL Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 May 3
Reply by carol

"So glad to hear that Carol! I'll be looking for you!  Diane "

Patience replied Mar 6 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Carol,  i do hope you come to camp in Tampa! I would look very forward to seeing yo…"

Patience replied Mar 5 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service