Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Patience (Diane)'s Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Dear Susan, my Wayne passed of prostate cancer in 2012, was diagnosed in 2003. Our s…"

Patience (Diane) replied Dec 30, 2017 to Let's Get Acquainted

64 Jan 2
Reply by Susan

"Sounds like a wonderful idea... I'm happy you found that card..."

Patience (Diane) replied Dec 13, 2017 to Christmas Card to your spouse.

2 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Patience (Diane)

"Thank you, Frank!"

Patience (Diane) replied Nov 16, 2017 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

34 Jan 15
Reply by Susan

"Susan, yes, I'm going to check this out as well! "

Patience (Diane) replied Nov 16, 2017 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

34 Jan 15
Reply by Susan

"InsideLove, at my late husband's services, a good friend gave me a crocheted blanket…"

34 Jan 15
Reply by Susan

"Good question! I'll be watching this with interest! I keep busy with all sorts of ac…"

Patience (Diane) replied Nov 6, 2017 to So many different identities....

19 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Susan

"Beautiful, Dianne :)"

Patience (Diane) replied Nov 1, 2017 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 Jan 14
Reply by Lev

"So sorry Peanutbritt ((((hugs))))"

Patience (Diane) replied Oct 27, 2017 to Winter is coming.

7 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Suzy! So excited for you that you are going to Toronto! I went in 2014 and it was…"

Patience (Diane) replied Oct 23, 2017 to Who's going to Camp Widow Toronto 2017? Let's get acquainted!

10 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"Good to know, Bonaroo! Are you attending Camp in Toronto?"

Patience (Diane) replied Oct 20, 2017 to Who's going to Camp Widow Toronto 2017? Let's get acquainted!

10 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service