Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Steve's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"So right Diane, sorry to hear of your fathers passing, my Father passed Feb 12, 2016…"

Steve replied on Wednesday to Need some advice please?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by happylilycat

"You are so welcome, Ashleynicole, and if anything i shared in any way, helped you, i…"

Steve replied Apr 18 to Need some advice please?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by happylilycat

"That makes sense Athena, could be so. Glad you enjoyed bike race, good for you! Steve"

Steve replied Apr 12 to Need some advice please?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by happylilycat

"Thank you Athena, Im glad if my story helped in any way. Thank you for sharing a bi…"

Steve replied Apr 11 to Need some advice please?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by happylilycat

"Hi Ashley Nicole, Im so sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. I became part of…"

Steve replied Apr 7 to Need some advice please?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by happylilycat

"Hi Everyone! Im so sorry Susan about your husbands and your friend. Maybe we all kno…"

Steve replied Mar 2 to Is Anyone Else disappointed in The US Public behavior over the 2016 Presidential Election?

26 Mar 2
Reply by Steve

"Hi Diane, so wonderful to find your post. Hope you are well. Yes, im very sadened an…"

Steve replied Feb 24 to Is Anyone Else disappointed in The US Public behavior over the 2016 Presidential Election?

26 Mar 2
Reply by Steve

"Thats so great ashleynicole, i agree 100%. Those winks or signs, or messages are so…"

Steve replied Feb 7 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

78 Feb 7
Reply by Steve

"Hi Diane. Yes, I'm saddened by the whole kit and caboodle! For me it's been so long…"

Steve replied Nov 19, 2016 to Is Anyone Else disappointed in The US Public behavior over the 2016 Presidential Election?

26 Mar 2
Reply by Steve

"These stories are lovely, and I truly believe our loved ones are with us and love us…"

Steve replied Nov 19, 2016 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

78 Feb 7
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service