Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Steve's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

""My All" by Mariah Carey"

Steve replied Sep 11 to What song or line(s) from a song relate to how you feel? And how/why?

135 Sep 12
Reply by HelensRay

"That is so wonderful Barb! Im going through a tough time right now, and I also have…"

Steve replied Aug 5 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

"Hi Marines girl! Thanks for sharing your xperiences. I dont know why, but since I wa…"

Steve replied Jul 18 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

"Awwww so cute, Chris and i collect Teddy bears, and have them around our home. My ni…"

Steve replied May 26 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

"Hi Nieta, thanks so much for your reply. Yes, I agree, all animals in my opinion, ha…"

Steve replied May 26 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

"MPMom, i totally would have felt those situations as winks too. No doubt to me. With…"

Steve replied May 25 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

"Hi Nieta, i loved this about the teddy bear, i have many around my home too. I also…"

Steve replied May 25 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

"Thats great Diane, good idea. Thank you!"

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

"Hi Colleen! Those to me are wonderful winks, or messages from your husband. Ive had…"

Steve replied May 24 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

"Hi Nieta and everyone. I love that! About no way out, only a way through. That is so…"

Steve replied May 22 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

173 Oct 19
Reply by Nieta

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service