Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Steve's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nieta and everyone. I love that! About no way out, only a way through. That is so…"

Steve replied 6 hours ago to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

113 6 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"Thanks Nieta, wonderful wishes, and i hope the same for you. (((Hugs))))"

Steve replied 6 hours ago to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

113 6 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"Thanks so much, Danielle, (((hugs)))) Steve"

Steve replied on Friday to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

113 6 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"You are so welcome, and im so sorry too, for your loss. (((Hugs)))). But this websit…"

Steve replied on Friday to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

113 6 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"Hi Janet, thank you. This was years ago, ive been back on chatting since then with y…"

113 6 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"Hi Jules and Nieta, and everyone. Personally, I am not a huge internet, computer per…"

Steve replied on Thursday to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

113 6 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"So right Diane, sorry to hear of your fathers passing, my Father passed Feb 12, 2016…"

Steve replied Apr 19 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

"You are so welcome, Ashleynicole, and if anything i shared in any way, helped you, i…"

Steve replied Apr 18 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

"That makes sense Athena, could be so. Glad you enjoyed bike race, good for you! Steve"

Steve replied Apr 12 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

"Thank you Athena, Im glad if my story helped in any way. Thank you for sharing a bi…"

Steve replied Apr 11 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service