Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lisa (lost) Lamb's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been traveling for the past 4 years. My husband made me promise to go out and…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied Jul 13, 2015 to Solo travel

122 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Gary'swife

"   I believe that our loved ones are always with us. But I never truly felt my husba…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied Jul 13, 2015 to Butterflies and Other Signs

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Lisa (lost) Lamb

"born in Michigan but lived most of my life in Wisconsin. Now thinking of a fresh sta…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied Nov 7, 2014 to Where is everyone from?

248 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by CMAC7407

"My husband KC taught me so much, it's hard to put into words. But I think the thing…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied Jul 15, 2014 to What lesson(s) did you learn from your spouse either while they were living or because of their death?

6 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by my roses

"My Mother is a new widow and I think she said it best. Her long time tax lady told h…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied Jul 15, 2014 to I still don't know how to respond to this

4 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by pixelette

VOLUNTEER

"Denial,  I'm so sorry for your loss. Your journey has just begun so don't be to hard…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied Jun 5, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4626 yesterday
Reply by siouxsieq

VOLUNTEER

"I'm sorry for your loss, I  hope you'll find some of the same peace and comfort here…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied Jun 5, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4626 yesterday
Reply by siouxsieq

"Doug I'm glad to see you are helping others out. I'm not able to get on here as much…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied May 31, 2014 to Maybe we can help each other with simple do it yourself's projects. We all know how to do something lets share.

58 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by SweetMelissa

VOLUNTEER

"It's so hard when we get so many reminders everyday. After almost three years they a…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied May 6, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3296 on Sunday
Reply by Mary H

"I've thought about it so many times, I just want to be with my husband. It's not the…"

Lisa (lost) Lamb replied Apr 1, 2014 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

169 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Gary'swife

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service