Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Dianthus0625's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I can totally relate to problems reading. I'm an avid reader and it must have been s…"

Dianthus0625 replied Jun 2 to Are you able to read a book?

2 Jun 4
Reply by Anna

"Hi Susan, I think the term for the knowing that someone you love has a mortal illne…"

Dianthus0625 replied May 6 to How Do I Know If :

8 May 7
Reply by Susan

"Wow Susan that must br hard! when you've been that close I can understand it would b…"

Dianthus0625 replied May 4 to I Had Another " First " Today.

20 May 17
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Hi Susan, I've asked myself the very same questions. I think that the fluctuations i…"

Dianthus0625 replied May 4 to How Do I Know If :

8 May 7
Reply by Susan

"Hi Val, I like your post too! I've never thought of making a list like that. Your id…"

Dianthus0625 replied Apr 28 to How Do You Live As Half of a Person...

24 May 8
Reply by chef (John)

"Thanks Susan, it's the level of understanding we all have here that creates a bond I…"

Dianthus0625 replied Apr 28 to How Do You Live As Half of a Person...

24 May 8
Reply by chef (John)

"Hi Sissy, I totally understand how it's like half of your core being has been ripped…"

Dianthus0625 replied Apr 27 to How Do You Live As Half of a Person...

24 May 8
Reply by chef (John)

VOLUNTEER

"I understand exactly how you feel, and I appreciate your understanding too. We never…"

Dianthus0625 replied Apr 24 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4481 Aug 9
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"From my own experience I can say that the two kittens I adopted on February 4 this y…"

Dianthus0625 replied Apr 24 to The Effect of Pets

210 May 8
Reply by Alone

"When I first lost my husband in November 2015, I was in a constant high grade anxiet…"

Dianthus0625 replied Apr 24 to What's scaring you these days?

30 May 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service