Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

WV12345's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you thought about grieve counseling, either in a group setting or individual?  …"

WV12345 replied Jul 22 to what to say to people who tell you how to handle things.IM STUCK.

9 Jul 25
Reply by Imogen

VOLUNTEER

"Within 4 weeks, it's been Rick's birth date, Father's Day, the loss of our dog and n…"

WV12345 replied Jul 9 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma

"Tate, I totally understand the feelings around couples.  Thankfully, none of my fami…"

WV12345 replied Jun 2 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

684 Aug 8
Reply by Athena53

"I was 55 last summer when my husband died from early onset Alzheimer's at the age of…"

WV12345 replied May 5 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

684 Aug 8
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Leeky, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your husband have been through a lot. My…"

WV12345 replied May 2 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4481 Aug 9
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

VOLUNTEER

"I am so very sorry about your sister's diagnosis.  Alzheimer's is horrific.  Rick pr…"

WV12345 replied Apr 29 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4481 Aug 9
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you so much!  Only those of us who have lost our partners can understand this…"

WV12345 replied Apr 29 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4481 Aug 9
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"I'm scared of not getting over the crippling loneliness I'm scared of being a bitter…"

WV12345 replied Apr 22 to What's scaring you these days?

30 May 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I'm new to this group but I've been helping others for a couple of years who like me…"

WV12345 replied Apr 22 to Paying it forward -- does it help you?

9 Apr 22
Reply by WV12345

"Wild and Wonderful West Virginia "

WV12345 replied Apr 22 to Where is everyone from?

248 Jul 26
Reply by CMAC7407

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service