Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

widow85's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (273) Replies Latest Activity

"Such an interesting discussion. I was  in the Fuzzy camp -- for about two years afte…"

widow85 replied 7 hours ago to What's scaring you these days?

13 7 hours ago
Reply by widow85

"Wow, there is a lot of wisdom in these postings. I just had a huge crowd, family and…"

widow85 replied on Wednesday to Need some advice please?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by happylilycat

"If, and only if, you feel up to it, maybe talk personally with the person you are cl…"

widow85 replied Mar 31 to Need some advice please?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by happylilycat

"This old camp song/story came into my head, Can't go around it, can't go over it, ca…"

widow85 replied Mar 22 to Faking it to Make it Didn't Work

8 Mar 26
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"But what would Mark want you to do? Other than "honoring" him by joining the church…"

widow85 replied Mar 15 to Rant!

5 Mar 15
Reply by widow85

"I am so sorry you (and we) have to go through this. If you had had a choice, would y…"

widow85 replied Feb 23 to What's the point?

21 Apr 14
Reply by RCH

"I am so very sorry for your loss. Sounds like you had a wonderful close relationship…"

widow85 replied Feb 23 to I Forgot His Voice

4 Feb 25
Reply by Sissy

"I applied for my own Home Depot card at the store. The clerk must have wondered why…"

widow85 replied Feb 21 to The Mountains of Paperwork

54 Feb 21
Reply by Sissy

"It was 3 years ago; it's funny now. He had several other silly, and even painful sug…"

widow85 replied Feb 15 to the brain on grief

25 Apr 11
Reply by WithoutJim

"Second on the new counselor/counsellor. I went back to a therapist who had been very…"

widow85 replied Feb 15 to the brain on grief

25 Apr 11
Reply by WithoutJim

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service