Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

widow85's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

""

widow85 replied Oct 28 to Dia De Los Muertos 2017

7 Oct 29
Reply by Lupe's husband

"We Remember Them by Sylvan Kamens & Rabbi Jack Riemer At the rising sun and at i…"

widow85 replied Oct 28 to Dia De Los Muertos 2017

7 Oct 29
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Lost the voice mail recording when I finally changed the Verizon account to my name.…"

widow85 replied Aug 7 to Losing their voice on the landline voice mail.

15 Aug 15
Reply by Susan

"I'm not quite sure where my wedding album is! My husband was an avid amateur photogr…"

widow85 replied Aug 7 to Do others have problems with photo's

3 Aug 7
Reply by widow85

"I must add I am not a lawyer and this doesn't constitute legal or professional advic…"

widow85 replied Jul 6 to Overwhelmed ...

21 Jul 19
Reply by soul

"Like you don't have enough on your to do list already, Do you have a tough-minded fr…"

widow85 replied Jul 6 to Overwhelmed ...

21 Jul 19
Reply by soul

"I totally agree with the advice to say "Thank you, but I need to grieve in my own wa…"

widow85 replied Jun 26 to what to say to people who tell you how to handle things.IM STUCK.

9 Jul 25
Reply by Imogen

"Hell to the Yes!!"

widow85 replied Jun 19 to Would you do it again?

32 Sep 8
Reply by Nieta

"In my case, I had to decide yes or no call 911, so a little different scenario. My h…"

widow85 replied Jun 16 to Discussion thread -- for those who had to "pull the plug"

23 Aug 25
Reply by Kat70

"Well sauced (think of Stouffer's frozen lasagna) seems to work best for me with rega…"

widow85 replied Jun 13 to Recipes For One

22 Jun 15
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service