Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

PattyM's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"I have checked out Meetup.com and didn't find anything in my area, southern VT. But…"

PattyM replied Apr 21, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

VOLUNTEER

"Very well said. I do think that we need to be pro-active in reaching out, and going…"

PattyM replied Apr 21, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"Yes, it sure does. And with a situation like this it is not just lack of proper etiq…"

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"You are not being unreasonable at all.....I too have been disappointed and hurt by f…"

PattyM replied Apr 20, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"Oh, I really can relate to all of you. Unfortunately this losing friends after being…"

PattyM replied Apr 20, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"What do you all think about friends of 30+ years who have not contacted me since my…"

PattyM replied Jan 21, 2014 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

"Thank you; that is so beautiful."

PattyM replied Nov 24, 2013 to Do you have any favorite poems or quotes that have helped you?

179 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"I am sorry about your husband, Susan. I went through a similar thing with my husband…"

PattyM replied Nov 23, 2013 to I would like to talk with others who are second guessing themselves and feeling guilty.

26 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by dazed

"I think it is totally normal and very human for us all to think "what if?" I had don…"

PattyM replied Nov 23, 2013 to I would like to talk with others who are second guessing themselves and feeling guilty.

26 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by dazed

"First, I am so sorry for your loss. And you said it well: Wayne was not compliant wi…"

26 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by dazed

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service