Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Gordy's widow's Discussions (605)

Discussions Replied To (603) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"yes this is almost my only source of support... ( I have a great MIL that lives in t…"

Gordy's widow replied May 15, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

VOLUNTEER

"steve you are very lucky to have such great support.... allot of us haven't been as…"

Gordy's widow replied May 15, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"having divorced my first husband whom I refer to as Satan... there was pain , yes bu…"

Gordy's widow replied May 12, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"OMG Gordy was in the navy for a short time he too was 6'6" very tall and they wanted…"

Gordy's widow replied May 11, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"OMG that is so unprofessional I can't believe they said it too you like that ,,, it…"

Gordy's widow replied May 11, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"what an idiot.. then get a divorce I would have screamed at her!"

Gordy's widow replied May 7, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"what an ass but she probably regretted it the min she said it like you tell yourself…"

Gordy's widow replied May 7, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"excellent MAN I wish I had read this a few years back LOL would have used same! "

Gordy's widow replied May 5, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"Yes, I think it makes us too introspective at times and other times too easily hurt.…"

Gordy's widow replied Apr 24, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

VOLUNTEER

"I have no problem if somebody wants a friend with benefits, ( not me but I don't jud…"

Gordy's widow replied Apr 24, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service