Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rich's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert: Couldn't agree with you more.  Rich "

Rich replied Sep 10 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

728 23 hours ago
Reply by SageInTheGarden

"You have to find your comfort level.  Janet is in the family graveyard on the prope…"

Rich replied Feb 4 to How often do you visit the gravesite?

17 Apr 30
Reply by Susan

"For me I drive 20 miles out of my way to avoid the stores, shops and restaurants we…"

Rich replied Dec 17, 2017 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"I'm not going to pontificate, however I absolutely believe that an afterlife exists.…"

Rich replied Jun 18, 2017 to Would you do it again?

34 Jan 14
Reply by danny's girl

"Same age difference between me and Janet. She was 54, I was 60. So far what I have d…"

Rich replied May 22, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

728 23 hours ago
Reply by SageInTheGarden

"Rich: 3 hours was enough for me. As for the routine, let me know what's beyond that…"

Rich replied May 15, 2017 to What's the point?

40 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by JUDY1951

"Rich: I just wrote and erased several responses to your comment. Don't have the righ…"

40 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by JUDY1951

"Happylilycat: Hit the 15 month mark for me last week. Janet (55, vegetarian, non sm…"

40 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by JUDY1951

"It's 14 months for me and I couldn't have expressed my feelings any better than you.…"

Rich replied Apr 14, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

728 23 hours ago
Reply by SageInTheGarden

"Widow85; I think someone on this board said the "pain is the price we pay for love"…"

Rich replied Feb 23, 2017 to What's the point?

40 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by JUDY1951

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service