Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rich's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Sis: I was hoping that someone else could relate to the message. I'm glad you did an…"

Rich replied on Tuesday to Aimless Sunday drive into Pennslyvania

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Rich

"Callie2 I wondered why I happened upon that cemetery as well. Janet always said she…"

Rich replied on Tuesday to Aimless Sunday drive into Pennslyvania

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Rich

"A friend of mine works for the bank doing foreclosures. He said that it is a long pr…"

Rich replied on Tuesday to runaway train

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Timelord

"Timelord: When I go shopping and see Raspberries I find myself thinking I should pic…"

Rich replied on Monday to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Timelord

"This is probably anxiety induced. Woke up this morning in the middle of a dream that…"

Rich replied on Sunday to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Timelord

"Hope everything went well."

Rich replied Jan 9 to I really do not know whether or not its worth carrying on.

7 Jan 11
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

"Medishare. I still have my wife's coverage but I know people that have it and think…"

Rich replied Dec 29, 2018 to Health insurance coverage for surviving spouse

4 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Rich

"Calranthe: I'll be thinking of you and hoping that you report back to s after your…"

Rich replied Dec 29, 2018 to I really do not know whether or not its worth carrying on.

7 Jan 11
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

"Two days after my wife died a friend since I have known from 6th grade said " Well n…"

Rich replied Dec 28, 2018 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

29 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Broken Diva

"Third Christmas without Janet. I pack a lunch and head to Cape May. We got engaged…"

Rich replied Dec 24, 2018 to Christmas

21 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by sis

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service