Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rich's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Finding the right car (not new or expensive ones) is harder than you think.  I focus…"

Rich replied on Wednesday to Six years.

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Rich

"Over four years for me. Our 25th Wedding anniversary is on 10/14 (we were together…"

Rich replied on Tuesday to Six years.

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Rich

"Janet would recognize me but not the changes to the house and property. I finished t…"

Rich replied Sep 5 to Do you think your spouse would recognize you today ?

7 Sep 13
Reply by Lisa_says

"Shelly: Over four years later I too stand on my faith that I will be with Janet agai…"

Rich replied Aug 9 to New Widow Introducing Myself

14 Aug 31
Reply by Viva

"Lorraine: Regarding your comment  "The pain will lessen over time" I don't think t…"

Rich replied Jun 25 to What to say, when well meaning friends tell you to "get over it"?

18 Sep 13
Reply by Melissa

"Diva: Past my four year mark in February. Today is the 14th anniversary of both my p…"

Rich replied Jun 13 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

59 Jun 13
Reply by Rich

"Misty: I kept a daily journal for over 10 years and made my final entry after Janet…"

Rich replied May 15 to Does anyone actively journal?

50 May 21
Reply by Ixia

"It's always a one way conversation with cats, mine (well, Janet's)  is the same."

Rich replied Apr 14 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

49 Aug 25
Reply by navigating life

"Laurajay: Been picking asparagus for a week. The garden centers here are open. Just…"

Rich replied Apr 13 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

49 Aug 25
Reply by navigating life

"OK, it's been almost 4 weeks since my original post. I didn't think we would still b…"

Rich replied Apr 13 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

49 Aug 25
Reply by navigating life

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service