Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

ashleynicole8378's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all the replies everyone. This helped me to see things from a different p…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Apr 18 to Need some advice please?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by happylilycat

"So I took this with a grain of salt because it came from a sweet 70 year old woman t…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Mar 19 to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"Thanks everyone! Planning on making it to the griefshare group tomorrow but may not…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Mar 14 to Rant!

5 Mar 15
Reply by widow85

"My loss is recent, only 2 months ago. I'm 29 and my husband was 37. I'm really confu…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Mar 7 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

644 yesterday
Reply by Sissy

"Thanks!! Every night when I put him to bed, I tell him "mommy loves you and daddy lo…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Feb 27 to Just trying to deal with this.

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

"Maybe things will get a little better for me once my son is a little older and I can…"

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

"I sometimes like to imagine what life would be like if things worked out differently…"

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

"Larry,  I am so sorry for your loss. I sounds like you and your beloved Sandra had s…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Feb 26 to Just trying to deal with this.

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

"Ok so maybe this is because my loss is very recent but I don't see myself ever datin…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Feb 7 to For those who do not want to date ...

422 Feb 17
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"I was sitting in my van and something just told me to turn the radio on. A song by n…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Feb 7 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

78 Feb 7
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service