Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

ashleynicole8378's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm also so tired of being alone. I hate that I don't have Mark as my default person…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Jul 25 to Party of One

10 Jul 26
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"I lost my husband, best friend, and soul mate in January to cancer. He loved the 4th…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Jul 5 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma

"Omg I feel you about friends ignoring your pain. In going through the same thing and…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Jun 21 to i just dont know what to do

26 Jul 5
Reply by BelovedPeach

"I feel the same way. I stay busy because I work and have a 2 year old son. But every…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Jun 21 to i just dont know what to do

26 Jul 5
Reply by BelovedPeach

"I'm terrified of something happening to my son, he's the only thing keeping me going…"

ashleynicole8378 replied May 2 to What's scaring you these days?

30 May 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Thanks for all the replies everyone. This helped me to see things from a different p…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Apr 18 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

"So I took this with a grain of salt because it came from a sweet 70 year old woman t…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Mar 19 to Stupid People

58 May 17
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"Thanks everyone! Planning on making it to the griefshare group tomorrow but may not…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Mar 14 to Rant!

5 Mar 15
Reply by widow85

"My loss is recent, only 2 months ago. I'm 29 and my husband was 37. I'm really confu…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Mar 7 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

684 Aug 8
Reply by Athena53

"Thanks!! Every night when I put him to bed, I tell him "mommy loves you and daddy lo…"

ashleynicole8378 replied Feb 27 to Just trying to deal with this.

230 Mar 4
Reply by Larryh0823

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service