Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

julep67's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Thanks so much, I should have said, my name is Peggy. I’m going to check out the ath…"

julep67 replied Sep 19 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Welcome and let me say I’m so sorry for your loss. My husband was also 15 years olde…"

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"I'm so very sorry for your shocking and sudden loss.  While none of us wants to be a…"

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

"Last week, August 16, marked three years since I lost my husband.  I had a lunch wit…"

julep67 replied Aug 23 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 Aug 23
Reply by Avanti

"I didn't do anything special on that first anniversary.  I marked his birthday that…"

julep67 replied Aug 6 to !st anniversay of my husband's death

9 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

"Today is our anniversary.  We met on August 6, 1999 and were married on August 6, 20…"

julep67 replied Aug 6 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 Aug 23
Reply by Avanti

"I haven't been able to scatter my Mark's ashes yet either.  I have them in my home. …"

julep67 replied Aug 6 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

24 Oct 5
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"I just saw this and noticed that no one had responded.  I'm a Canadian, from Southea…"

julep67 replied Aug 6 to Canadians

1 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

VOLUNTEER

"For me, it took a while before I allowed folks in to help me and I regret that now. …"

julep67 replied May 4 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Oh I'm so sorry for your loss Liesel, and so recent.  I know for me, the first few d…"

julep67 replied May 4 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service