Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

DIVA70's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. The one thing I am sure about is I have had my Prince Charming. I'm also…"

DIVA70 replied on Saturday to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

16 on Saturday
Reply by DIVA70

"I don't know if this will be of help or not. I did not cry at my husband's funeral.…"

DIVA70 replied on Friday to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

16 on Saturday
Reply by DIVA70

"No, none at all.....sometimes I would get frustrated, sometimes I would even get ang…"

DIVA70 replied on Friday to A hard question but do you have any regrets about your behavior during your marriage?

53 yesterday
Reply by ChelaDreams

"Soulmate, first let me say how sorry I am for your loss. Regarding your question con…"

DIVA70 replied Jan 13 to Still attend the same church? Or church at all?

7 Jan 14
Reply by shebert56

"I am truly sorry for your loss. It's been almost two years since my soulmate passed…"

DIVA70 replied Jan 11 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"One of the reasons I come to this site is because I can say what I actually feel and…"

DIVA70 replied Jan 4 to Happy (bah hum bug) Holidays!

27 Jan 4
Reply by Dee1960

" I was 70 and my darling husband was 71. This may sound odd to some but we really fe…"

DIVA70 replied Jan 2 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

748 Jan 2
Reply by DIVA70

"This will be my second New Year's Eve without my beloved Tony. Last year I stayed at…"

DIVA70 replied Dec 31, 2019 to New Year's Eve

14 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Susan

"I know exactly how you feel....I was in Walmart getting a few last minute items. I h…"

DIVA70 replied Dec 21, 2019 to Happy (bah hum bug) Holidays!

27 Jan 4
Reply by Dee1960

"Last year was the first Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays without my best friend, my s…"

DIVA70 replied Dec 16, 2019 to I miss him

10 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Linda

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service