Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

J in Florida's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I just learned this on the guitar. Pretty much sums it up. http://www.youtube.com/…"

J in Florida replied Sep 29, 2019 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

58 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by sis

"Great post, I'm still struggling with should I seek another relationship or leave it…"

J in Florida replied Aug 29, 2019 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Saw Dweezil play this live. It is awesome. Nothing fancy, he just played it like he…"

J in Florida replied Aug 23, 2019 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

58 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by sis

"It's been over a year, and I can't even think of dating, let alone marrying. I miss…"

J in Florida replied Jul 24, 2019 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12, 2019

"We just had what would have been our 8th wedding anniversary, but on one awful night…"

J in Florida replied Jul 2, 2019 to So sad, longing to be with my husband, and wedding anniversary.

12 Aug 25, 2019
Reply by Roxana

"Right now, I would have to say no. Heck to the no. As in no freaking way. Ask again…"

J in Florida replied Jun 23, 2019 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12, 2019

"This one tears me up every time. I wish I could tell her this even just one more tim…"

J in Florida replied May 21, 2019 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

58 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by sis

"Born and raised in suburban Minneapolis, been in Central Florida for 40 years. Love…"

J in Florida replied May 18, 2019 to Where is everyone from?

319 17 hours ago
Reply by Snowhite

"I'm a year in, and the frequency is getting less and less, but still minor things tr…"

J in Florida replied May 17, 2019 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

59 Jun 13
Reply by Rich

"Wow, that's harsh. My counseling told us not to take things like this too seriously,…"

J in Florida replied May 9, 2019 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

48 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by JeffS

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service