Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Maggiepie's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.etsy.com/listing/719160250/custom-bar-handwriting-neckl... Vendor name i…"

Maggiepie replied May 21 to Handwriting necklace jewelry

2 May 21
Reply by Maggiepie

VOLUNTEER

"Yes, the love of our life trumps any possession. It's obvious you shared a wonderful…"

Maggiepie replied May 21 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5238 9 hours ago
Reply by HelensRay

"I'm learning that everyone experiences the process of grieving differently. Our othe…"

Maggiepie replied May 21 to Where is my grief?

4 on Friday
Reply by Barbara Ann

"Yes, it's happened to me. Five months since hubby passed, I've managed okay, good, b…"

Maggiepie replied May 20 to Anyone feel like this ? Nightmare, Twilight Zone, Groundhog Day

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Tracey

"Thanks! Five months into this grieving and the experience is still so raw. I always…"

Maggiepie replied May 19 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

"Here's a kicker. Last week, I saw a message (dated Dec 10, time 12.41pm, 2019) on my…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 29 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

"I actually felt that before. Hubby passed on Dec 12 2019. Maybe, three weeks ago, I…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 28 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

"I wonder if that's the Akashic records you are talking about. These records contain…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 28 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"So far, I haven't spoken to hubby aloud in front of others, but he's always in my he…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 28 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

"Thanks for letting us know about Life Afterlife. When I'm in the mood, I might try w…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 24 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service