Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Maggiepie's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a kicker. Last week, I saw a message (dated Dec 10, time 12.41pm, 2019) on my…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 29 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"I actually felt that before. Hubby passed on Dec 12 2019. Maybe, three weeks ago, I…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 28 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"I wonder if that's the Akashic records you are talking about. These records contain…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 28 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"So far, I haven't spoken to hubby aloud in front of others, but he's always in my he…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 28 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"Thanks for letting us know about Life Afterlife. When I'm in the mood, I might try w…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 24 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"Yes, well said. I have been receiving several signs from hubby. We're connected exce…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 24 to Rebirth and connection

17 Jan 28
Reply by Maggiepie

"Yes, I absolutely believe that. My relationship with my hubby is now different but t…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 24 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"I've had several signs from hubby. At first, I thought lack of sleep was causing my…"

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"I do that a lot too. First thing in the morning, I say morning and as I go about get…"

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

"Thanks for the input, Shebert56. I also do not believe in coincidences. I haven't ha…"

Maggiepie replied Jan 20 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service